U2 and cars pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6b5453dc.jpg

bonocomet said:
Thanks so much for that info Adam'sbaby! Very interesting!

u2ridesm.jpg

I'm so glad you posted that - I happened to be in Nice yesterday walking past that hotel and thinking, "I know that from somewhere?"... after the football game yesterday it was going off on that road, like a huge spontanious carnival.. I've never seen anything quite like it!

westendgirl said:

I was THERE that night!! Oooooo so long ago -- We sung happy birthday to Larry, Adam was on crutches, Leicester Square was going crazeeeeee!!!

Are these from your own collection? Do you have any more? I took my own pics too but have never scanned them. :sad:

I think there's one out there from the other side of the car, but I don't appear to have it anymore.

And just a collection of pics I've found here and there on the intrawebs.

Jim said:

I'm so glad you posted that - I happened to be in Nice yesterday walking past that hotel and thinking, "I know that from somewhere?"... after the football game yesterday it was going off on that road, like a huge spontanious carnival.. I've never seen anything quite like it!

Neat! :)

MsPurrl said:

that has to be one of the cutest bono pictures out there!

(woah i totally sat in that teacup when i went to disneyland! and its not like i asked if i could sit in that purple one or anything..)

Back
Top Bottom