U2- already sporting their 'new look' for the next album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
I think maybe so.

Check it out.

They seem to have gotten makeovers.

Adam- silver hair, purple glasses.

adam1.jpg

Bono-short reddish hair, no shades

334%3A%3B54723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C598996%3Bot1lsi

Edge- Darker beard, baseball hat

concert07-edge03.jpg

I like Edge's look! He's cute :cute:

Larry- well, we don't see him, but he's never going to change his look anyway! :lol:

So am I onto something? ;)

LOL @ tabby!!

Yeah, you may be onto something there!..I really like the looks here of the guys, especially edge!!!:cool: :edge: :kiss: :cute:
The hat looks alot better on him...and bono's red hair, kewl! like the pop era but a little longer..

And LMAO@ the larry comment!!! how true is that!..He will never change his look nor ever get old!!!:laugh: :eeklaugh: :larry:
I like his look anyways...I think if he ever changed his look i would be shocked to point of having a heart attack!:lol:

Peace!

WOW I love Edge's shirt and jacket!!! I want some clothes like that, i always love what Edge has been wearing for the past few years. The baseball cap looks good, but I hope he doesn't retire the beanies completely, because I would miss them dearly.
I like Bono's new hair color, I was hoping that he would change it to a more natural color, I thought the black looked a little harsh.
I don't really like Adam's new hair. It doesn't look bad or anything, but it makes him look a lot older and now I'll get even more comments from people about them being old men!
Where's is Larry? I demand to see a picture of him NOW! hehehehe. I hope that Larry's grown his hair a little longer, like in the unforgettable fire days, it looked so sexy then!

LOL @ U2fanatic4ever! I guess I'd be shocked too if Larry changed his look and keel right over! I agree LuvLarryMullen, I'd love to see Larry grow his hair out more too! I don't like Bono's hair, I like it longer and black! I don't like Adam's greyness either. That's our guys. Can't just leave well enough alone. I love Edge's look though, but I do like the beenies too!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
WOW Where's is Larry? I demand to see a picture of him NOW! hehehehe. I hope that Larry's grown his hair a little longer, like in the unforgettable fire days, it looked so sexy then!

:yes: :yes: :yes: *does the Larry-long-hair dance* Yay! Please will you grow out your hair, Bear?

I sort of doubt that this is their "next look". All of the other pix I've seen of Bono have him wearing the shades, at the very least. This is probably just "work mode" for them........you never know with these guys, though, the only predictable thing about them is they are completely, totally unpredictable. :lol: :lol:

It's very subtle. I vote for more leather on Edge and Larry. Although I like Bono's hair, it was starting to look unhealthy and ratty. I hope the beanines don't go away! I like the beanies and number shirts!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Where's is Larry? I demand to see a picture of him NOW! hehehehe. I hope that Larry's grown his hair a little longer, like in the unforgettable fire days, it looked so sexy then!

That was my first thought too! Whatever he does with his hair, I don't care...I just wanna see him! :larry: :drool:

I agree with whoever said this may be their "work" mode look. Although, it would be refreshing to see them as they are...gray hair, bald spots, wrinkles, bags under their eyes and all...after all, they aren't the same youngsters from JT days...
And actually, yesterday, a report came out that people who don't fight aging or stress out about getting old, i.e. age gracefully, actually LIVE longer. So, I say, guys, go with the flow and be 40-something MEN!

Bonochick said:
I love Edge in that Nike cap!

OH MY!!!!! He looks sooooo cute!!!!!!!
:heart: :edge: in that picture!!

Ok, On to :adam:- I think his hair looks really good!!!
I like the silver/gray (which ever color your prefer)!!! :D

Now :bono:- I liketh the hair.
The red is dead sexy,
although I think anything that has to do with :bono: is sexy :macdevil:

Last edited:
ballykissangel said:
I agree with whoever said this may be their "work" mode look. Although, it would be refreshing to see them as they are...gray hair, bald spots, wrinkles, bags under their eyes and all...after all, they aren't the same youngsters from JT days...
And actually, yesterday, a report came out that people who don't fight aging or stress out about getting old, i.e. age gracefully, actually LIVE longer. So, I say, guys, go with the flow and be 40-something MEN!

No, they aren't the same youngsters from the JT era, and they don't lie to the press about their ages. But I really did like the Elevation "look" and I'm sure they'll come up with a spiff "look" for the next phase. There is a rumor that they are going to play in NYC for some big bash for the first football game, which will be only six days before the memorial of 9/11. Might we see this?

I really liked the Elevation look. Maybe we will see on the football show.

<-------Bono's hair was perfect in my avatar I wish he'd kept it like that. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Adam totally grey, that's kind of a shock! :eek: Bono chopped off all his hair I wonder if Ali chopped all hers off too, you know they always copy each other?

HALLELUJA!

omg, I SO LOOOOOOVE Adam's look - I think he looks EXTREMELY sexy with his hair au natural. One of his best ever....but then, I really liked his JT look, with the short hair and little specs! (oh, and the well-defined muscles were nice too) :heart::adam:

Bono - OH THANK GOD. (here we go, don't hurt me girls) MY OPINION is that black hair was just too harsh for his fair Irish skintone (we have very similar coloring). I love the Fly guy, but I really always liked Bono best with a more natural color, circa the Pop and UF eras. :heart::bono:

Edge - he's just CUTE CUTE CUTE no matter what....I'll just always be an Edge girl!!! I'm not crazy about the b-ball cap, but on him, it's flippin adorable. Hope he goes for a little more variety in his choice of headwear this next "era." :heart::edge::heart

Mr. Snarly....???? Well....I'm sure he still looks the same as ever - just drop dead gorgeous! :yes:

Woo hoo! I'm really diggin' the new look (even if it isn't really their new look). Edgie looks so adorable in that hat, Bono's new haircolor is scrumptious, and Adam's silver hair and purple glasses are very cool.

Re: HALLELUJA!

Discoteque said:

Bono - OH THANK GOD. (here we go, don't hurt me girls) MY OPINION is that black hair was just too harsh for his fair Irish skintone (we have very similar coloring).

*grabs 2 x4*

*hurts Disco* :eek: ;)

Hey, that's the sexiest thing of all! SIGH, that black hair and pale complexion and blue eyes is simply the most elegant, beautiful look, like a porcelain doll!

Foadie said:

:yes: :yes: :yes: *does the Larry-long-hair dance* Yay! Please will you grow out your hair, Bear?

YEAH!!! GO FOADIE!!! Larry Bear please grow your hair! I'd like the Larry-Bear~Cub fluff, or the War/UF look, or the sexy ZOOTV look!

You know, it's kind of bittersweet funny, but as bummed out as I am over Bono's hair being so damn short, I'd be rejoicing if Larry would grow his that long!

Whoa! Check them OUT! Our boys are looking HOT!
I like these new looks. I sure hope you're onto somethin, Tabby! :cute:
Jaysus, it just makes me want to.....:dance: DANCE! Actually, I just wanted to use the dance smiley....

Originally posted by SkyBlueDreamer: Bono chopped off all his hair I wonder if Ali chopped all hers off too, you know they always copy each other?

Yeah, I wonder too. Interesting. Maybe she did and a new pic will surface with her hair cut short like his, we'll see.

*wants-to-nibble-his neck* :sick:

Maybe Bono just took off the shades so he could see the photo album better. I'd like to see him ditch them but I'm dreaming.

Last edited:
Tabby said:
I think maybe so.

Check it out.

They seem to have gotten makeovers.

Edge- Darker beard, baseball hat

[IMG]http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars/concert07-edge03.jpg

I like Edge's look! He's cute :cute:

Oh, The Edge IS cute. :cute:

Re: Re: HALLELUJA!

Desire4Bono said:

*grabs 2 x4*

*hurts Disco* :eek: ;)

Hey, that's the sexiest thing of all! SIGH, that black hair and pale complexion and blue eyes is simply the most elegant, beautiful look, like a porcelain doll!

I think so too Desire! Black hair + blue eyes + pale face + black leather = YUMMM!!!! :love: It's just such an exquisitely delicate, yet incredibly sexy combination to me, that's what I find so pretty about Bono and that's the look I love on him. Oh and -no- facial hair! It just gets my heart racing and me all steamed up. The lighter brown just doesn't turn me on so much, I like the black best on him. It's kind of the Snow White thing, you know, hair as black as coal, eyes and blue as the sky, skin as white as the snow, lips.....well, not quite as red as roses but nice enough! ;)

Re: Re: Re: HALLELUJA!

Bono looks great! His hair looks much MUCH better like that! :drool: Larry I'm sure he looks HOT! He always does!:drool: Edge looks cool! Adam always looks cool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom