U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week later, finally edited and uploaded my Lansing pics. Got some shots I'm extremely proud of and I've really enjoyed looking at all of your pics on here! :D

R0013546.jpg

R0013436.jpg

R0013591.jpg

Wow ! Great pictures, awesome angle ! And I know how hard it is to get a good Edge picture, so lots of kuddos for that one.

THE EDGE does NOT sweat! He GLISTENS.

"Glows" and its a deal, sparkly or anything close to that would be to much twilight:yuck:

I like him either way tough. The guitar is a bonus for me :drool: While I can imagine its the other way around for you.
I'm epicly fond of the Fireglo Rickenbacker this tour <3

Hey You All--Anybody at Vanderbilt Stadium Saturday Night--What did Bono mean when he said "I don't know what is happening with this band?" The Show was Great--but the Heat about got us all. :love:

"Glows" and its a deal, sparkly or anything close to that would be to much twilight:yuck:

I like him either way tough. The guitar is a bonus for me :drool: While I can imagine its the other way around for you.
I'm epicly fond of the Fireglo Rickenbacker this tour <3

Fireglo finish Rickenbacker. Edge glowing... Coincidence, I think not.

I love the guitar. And I love and respect Edge. Just not the same way some of the lady folk here do.

:lol:

Hey You All--Anybody at Vanderbilt Stadium Saturday Night--What did Bono mean when he said "I don't know what is happening with this band?" The Show was Great--but the Heat about got us all. :love:

Hey, I asked the same question about what people thought he meant by that in the setlist thread. Various opinions...
My opinion is he said that with the inflection of " Wow can you believe what is happening with this band?" It's total amazement in the way God is using them, it's a spiritual thing I think
That's what I think anyway! I mean how can it not be? The Spirit was all over that show and others... :) definitely in the house! :)

Fireglo finish Rickenbacker. Edge glowing... Coincidence, I think not.

I love the guitar. And I love and respect Edge. Just not the same way some of the lady folk here do.

:lol:

Not a coincidence no.

:giggle: its weird, I love and respect him too, but in a sense you know him and you don't.

... You know what I mean.
:D

For Chicago, can anyone find pics of Adam grinning broadly/waving at his side of the stage, just before he goes in for the group hug at the very end of the show?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom