U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnx!! :up:

OMG! :cute:
bilde

Wow, poor Edge looks either really tired or really hungover. :lol:

I have a few photos from the show. They're really bad quality because they were taken with phones. My camera gave out on me the day before the show. Talk about crappy luck. I did get a lot of good video but I will have to wait until I get home to upload them. Anyways, Adam girls should be happy. I was right in front of him on the rail. He was so sweet! When he first came on he looked my way and I blew him a kiss and he smiled. Then during the Fly my boyfriend and I bowed to him and he was grinning so much and turned red a little. Then during Boots the guy next to me started bowing to him so I joined in and Adam smiled again and my boyfriend caught that smile on video. Needless to say I've watched that video at least a hundred times. And then we bowed one last time during WOWY because we thought it was the last song and kind of wanted to say "thank you" and "goodbye" one last time and Adam grinned again and nodded at us. It was a special first GA show for me. Adam really made my night. I got lots of smiles and nods from him and he played in front of us practically the whole show! It was simply amazing!

Wow, I rambled. On with the pictures!

edge.jpg

bonolaser.jpg

bonobum.jpg

bono-1.jpg

adamandbono.jpg

5901568915_c31161b10f_b.jpg

Holy shit, it must have been really hot :lol: Edge was sweating! Rare sight :lmao:

U2 > Tours > U2360 TOUR

HD video of AIWIY with the blind man up. Crisp clear audio and video! Just loads a little slow.

I hate the u2.com video player.. Its so fecking slow, and if you want to skip a little part, even tough its buffered, the whole thing starts loading again :| Fail! Lovely video tough. You can hear everyhting they are saying,
and the guy is just priceless!:cute: Awesome how exited he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom