U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well no need to thanks for the pics :) I love to share tee hee!! Yes i was very close, front row Adam's side!!!! He saw my banner and kept interacting with me all the show!!!!!!!!!!! And well What happened with Larry and the mic, when then left the stage Adam took the microphone to say he was amazee of the crowd and when he finished Larry said Bonjout, Mercy, Bonne nuit lmao thats all he said hahahahahahahha but it was so so sweet

How wonderful ! Adam interacting with you! :love:
And your banner is gorgeous :up:

50047021887e6ccb2534b.jpg

:drool:
5004701854ae76eab11db.jpg

Some sexy poses there Bono!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
And thanks again Peter for those AMAZING pictures!! :bonodrum:

Hi all,

I'm the photographer who took these photos and various others from the same set:

5003427161_a6a61b2516.jpg
5006150689_0316cfa426.jpg

You can see the rest here on my flickr:
U2 in Paris 2010 - a set on Flickr

I see they have been quite popular on this site.

I operate an honor system, thats why large images are on my flickr, so you are free to use any you want for desktop backgrounds, or your own personal prints/canvases. I just ask that you dont sell any. If you have any questions about use of them, you can always email me on info@peterneill.eu

Just so you know, I was not paid for taking these photos. I traveled to Paris from Ireland and took the photos for U2 at my own expense as I am trying to increase my portfolio.

All the best,

Peter Neill

Thank you so much Peter for your beautiful photos! They have literally taken my breath away. :applaud:

OMG I just saw the setlist for Brussels, and Bono sang a bit of that one hit wonder French song "Ça Plane Pour Moi", to all those French fans out there, I'm sure you burst out laughing too!! :lmao:

I'll have to admit though, Bono probably sang the BEST version of that song!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom