u2 2004 calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
August:
6f0bb14b.jpg

Thanks kellyahern-you're the best :)

But why in God's name would they pose Larry w/ his face down like that? :banghead: :D

Oooh, I just went back to the previous page and saw the pic in the car :drool:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
February:
de5e381b.jpg

:heart: :bow: :hyper: :faint: :combust: Love Love Love Love Love February's picture............a picture of adam upclose and personal!!!!!!!!:hug: thanks alot kellyahern.......made my birthday month more interesting for me to look forward too.........:adam:

February is my wallpaper now :drool:
thanx kelly

I want it :hyper:

Last edited:
December:

Apparently photobucket just doesn't like December, it kept giving me a "photo required" error message, although I was doing just what I was doing with the other pics :(

So, off to snapfish, and a mini-version of December:
3387672%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D53%3A%3D98%3A%3D323253%3A899%3C3%3Bnu0mrj

very similar to September, although it seems that Edge has now taken the lead :)

Thanks for all the compliments :hug:

I think I've helped U2 sell some calendars :lol:

I wonder if they would give me a percentage . . . :hmm: :lmao:

AAAHHH mine came today. The pics are sooo good. Thanks for th e scanes Kelly, I almost died waiting on mine.
I got mine at Fanfire. They carry all official merch. It was very reasonable also.

Wow!!! Thanks so much for scanning and posting kellyahern! You've made my day! :hug:

BTW, could you e-mail me the December pic when you have a chance, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze? I'll upload it to my Boomspeed so that the girls an see the full version. It's such a nice pic and Lardence is smiling!!! :sexywink:

My addy is: abs@isla.net

flaming june said:
Wow!!! Thanks so much for scanning and posting kellyahern! You've made my day! :hug:

BTW, could you e-mail me the December pic when you have a chance, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze? I'll upload it to my Boomspeed so that the girls an see the full version. It's such a nice pic and Lardence is smiling!!! :sexywink:

My addy is: abs@isla.net

It's on it's way :wave:

It's an attachment, please let me know if that doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom