Twosomes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UT0023121.jpg

this one i've posted specifically for those who are part of the COS campaign.
the shirt you see adored by aforementioned "rock star" is the heroic shirt that set an example to all others and dared to sacrifice his own life to escape the COS abuse.
a round of applause for this great example of shirtkind :)

band0400.jpg

band0543.jpg

one of my favs

band0339.jpg

digsy said:
this one i've posted specifically for those who are part of the COS campaign.
the shirt you see adored by aforementioned "rock star" is the heroic shirt that set an example to all others and dared to sacrifice his own life to escape the COS abuse.
a round of applause for this great example of shirtkind :)

Someone explain to me this COS thing. :|?

Souly said:

Someone explain to me this COS thing. :|?

A few of the PLEBA girls have found that several band memebers - Bono the worst offender - likes to rip/tear/unbutton shirts -rendering the shirt damaged beyond repair. Hence Cruelty of Shirts - a specific disorder shortened to COS.
No, we are not right but it is fun! see starsgoblue's thread on save the shirt/shirt abuse

photographic evidence

ashirtrips.jpg

Last edited:
Yes yes, I am an advocate pursuing the cause of trying to save shirts from abuse and mistreatment by Bono's hands. We advocates firmly believe the only solution is to ban Bono from wearing shirts while performing.....:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Ok this is my favorite twosome pic! Larry and uh, Larry and um....oh who cares-this pic is HOT! Lucky gal...

e0jg5

I like this one too
can you imagine? All you really have to do is make out with Larry in a bathtub for a video - sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom