Two Little New Piccies of Gav and Guggi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, I didn't exactly know in which thread I should put this 2 new pics, so I decided to start a new thread. Maybe we should put all the new "miscellaneous" pics we find in here...

These are the 2 little pics I found. I have to say Sybille looks very very pretty.

4.gif

16.gif

My friend found this little blip about it on Irish Independent Online.

July 3/4 weekend: The second annual Tooth Fairy Ball in association with Padraic O'Kane and his team at Corporate Solutions Group, took place in the Mansion House last night and was even more successful than the first one, raising over ?500,000 to benefit Christina Noble's Dental Projects in Brazil, Kenya, Vietnam, Mongolia and Belarus.

Corporate Solutions transformed the Mansion House into a latter-day fairy land, decking out the building in white muslin with thousands of fairy lights. Of course, with an A-Team organising committee that included Dr David Harris, John O'Grady, Frank Houston, Garry McMahon, Ali Hewson, Caroline Downey, Toni Wall and Joanne Rochford, it's easy to understand why it was such a terrific evening. Needless to mention Royston was there with his wife Michelle, who looked stunning in a Jen Kelly creation. Guggi and Sybille, Gavin Friday, Ali Hewson and Adi Roche, Bryan and Kerry McFadden, Samantha Mumba, Denis Desmond, Mairead Whisker, Des McEvaddy and Mary Coffey, Gavin and Alison O'Reilly, Mark and Sinead Rehill and Dave and Mairead Egan all literally had a ball.

I was actually at that dinner, the one in the Mansion Hose in July 04 'cos my then employer had a table at it. I remember seeing Gavin and Ali there.

Back
Top Bottom