Twilight...Interupted (A PLEBANs Adventure) pt.7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
**I don`t own anything in this fic except for the things that go on here :D and I don`t think us girls would fight like this in real life cause all of us are good friends**
**was inspired by Cracked Actor**

Bono watched as hell broke out around him,ducked a few bottles and shoes here and there.
All the women fighting to be with a man of high importance to them. "I had him first,give him here!" A blond woman yelled for Edge..
He had to get out of here before they spotted him,he looked around and ran like the wind.
Alisaura grabbed Wild by the arms and slammed her into the wall,all the while running toward Adam.
"Oh hell no,I know you didn`t just push me!" Wild grabbed Ali by her collar and pushed her over.
Kafrun walked around the corner laughing as hard as she could.

"Your something aren`t ya Adam boy!" And when she saw Ali in her state and Wild in hers she decided it was time to take off.
"Ok,well then I`ll let you two girls finish---" She took off about tripping in her heels.
Wild and Ali looked at eachother and nodded. "GET HER !!!" They yelled in unison.
By this time Adam was scared out of his wits.
He was being fought over now it looked as if he was going to be in the fight and he didn`t even go anywhere?!
Bono was running and he didn`t know where and at the moment he really didn`t care,all he knew is he wanted to get as far away from these women as possible.
His one saturday had went from a peaceful dip in his lake to a corrupted mass of Women Celebrity Kidnapers taking him and alot of other men.
"I really don`t like running after people,or see people running.." Bono heard a male voice and his brows raised.
"LARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE,RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!" Bono yelled and continued running but stopped shortly after.
"If you don`t want to be kidnaped you`d better get out of here,I`m warning you for you own good!"
Larry scrached his chin. "Well I wouldn`t exactly call it kidnaping,you see these women want us for our charm and good looks,and you have to use that to your advantage To serve them..." Bono raised his eyebrows at the comment Did he say what he thought he said. "Did you know we were here?" Bono asked cautiously.
"I have friends in high places." Larry grined. Bono glared daggers at Larry for a moment,smirked then shook his head.
"You bastard,we were here for two weeks,did you even bother looking for us,were you even worried,or did you think 'Oh well they are gone for a while so i can be Mr. Celebrity all by myself ' hmm?" Larry looked shocked.
"What is your problem,Bono?" Bono`s eyes wided in horror. "Oh no,They`ve corrupted you?!" "Bono, just let them keep you,we are their slaves,if anyone refuses to do what is asked by the Pleban Masters we report them Immediently."
"Boys!" More of corrupted men came gathering around Bono. "Help!"

Amber eyed David as if she were to take her eyes off of him he would dissapear.

"So Mr.Bowie,are you planing on making anything new?" David turned to look at her she inturn looking away so he wouldn`t know she was. He smiled inside. He never knew people so young could still love an old rock star like him. "Well,I don`t know right at the moment,I`m sure i will eventually." He grined. Bibs walked and sat by him motioning for Amber to join. "You have the most amazing voice and music,your timeless!" David seemed shocked. "I don`t feel that way dear."
David laughed. He ruffled his hair and layed back staring at the celing. There Bibs and Amber had another Icon sitting beside them.
The fight was over and everything got cleared up as far as Adam goes,they have him in chains and doing massages for the masters,but what is about to happen to Bono is another chapter :evil:...

To Be Continued...

This wasn`t my best chapter :sigh:

I`ll try harder cause I think I got to caught up in some stuff, I don`t know how to bring it together so bear with me as I attempt to create the final parts to this story...:sad:

Take your time, just please keep writing!!
I heard a live version of We Can Be Heroes by the one and only Mr Bowie the other day- great song, great voice :drool: :drool:

*update*
Sorry i`m a little slow on this one guys,It`s a work in progress and will probably be the final chapter so IDK :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom