Twilight...Interrupted (a PLEBAn`s adventure) pt.2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
Twilight...Interrupted (a PLEBAn`s adventure) pt.2

***nothing truely written about U2,it is all a work of fiction,to others,well...***

"How is my Little Bono,are we awake now?" Wild spoke in a suductive tone.
"Where am I?"
Bono asked drunkly,then his eyes widened when he finally came to his senses.
"Oh my God...Um Wild is that you,your looking great baby."
"I,forgot how beautiful all of the Pleban Girls were,look i`ll let you on the stage of all of my shows if you just let me go,i`ll dance and i`ll kiss you till you get sick of me,k?"
Wild shook her finger at Bono.
"We aren`t going to get away that fast now are we Bono?" Wild pushed Bono into the seat.
"So,um this is where you girls hang out,pretty neat."
Bono smiled that crooked smile that made Wild want to melt...that was it! He would be able to use his good looks,suductive voice,and charm to distract Wild and the rest for his escape.
"So what is your occupation?" Bono asked.
"Your sittin her aren`t you?" She replied with a wide smile. That made Bono`s throat tighten,why were these girls so obsesed with him? *knock,knock*
Alisaura walked in
"Oh,now I know you don`t think you are gonna keep Bono with yourself all night were you?"
she demanded joking.
"Oh there is plenty of B man for everyone!" Wild replied.
Bono buried his face in his hands and then looked up and saw the door ajar. All he needed to do was get enough strength to run that fast.
He searched the rest of the women for any sign of darts and didn`t see any,and so he stood up and started running.

Again,One of the downfalls of this Bono just so happened to notice was
1.the jeans were so tight
2.the girls noticed and were running after him
and 3.there were more darts coming his way

Bono reached the door and dodged the darts just in time and sliped out just in time too.
As soon as he reached grass he started running as far as he could,and is was dark and he couldn`t see where he was going and those clever women had pits and traps all over the place...so Bono started to find a way to bypass all this,and escape all the over love these women had for him.

He leaned against a tree,he was majorly out of breath and couldn`t run anymore.
He was chafing and he wished he could rip the jeans off right then and there,but he sat down on the cold ground, by the tree,just as he did a cage came up around him.
"AHH,Damn!!
"I guess I should just let the women have me,NO Bono,snap out of it... get yourself together."
He heard the familliar sound of the women`s voices in the distance and he wished he was a bear to scare them for a moment then shook he thought.

And that was when it hit him...He knew how to climb trees!

To BE Continued**

Last edited:
so amusing- I love this: " all the over love these women had for him". very unique wording!!!!!!

I see you are going to make that man SWEAT!!!!:drool:
Please throw in a massage for Bono, at least to relax him, when you catch him again. Massages are GOOOOOOD. You could make that a chapter in itself:sexywink: :combust:

If Bono gives in, then the girls get him... but if he doesn't, we get more chapters. :hmm:
(mind you, if one his mates was around, one of said girls might be willing to negotiate, perhaps... :whistle: )
:D Thanks flybabe! :up:

Alisaura said:
If Bono gives in, then the girls get him... but if he doesn't, we get more chapters. :hmm:
(mind you, if one his mates was around, one of said girls might be willing to negotiate, perhaps... :whistle: )
:D Thanks flybabe! :up:
More than welcome
Well then let`s just wait and see shall we:wink:

btw there will be 10 chapters:wink:
8 for the ones already written :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom