Trippin' through Edge's wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
I saw this completely beautiful picture and couldn't wait until Friday to post it. Edge fuzzies really shouldn't be confined to one day anyway!

A_011.jpg

(and the thread title is taken from "The Bible," was scanning through it last night)

*sigh* was hungering for an edge thread!! :)
*stares at pic for the next half hour*
thanx dsmith!!! :drool:

much love -------- sarah

and just for fun...... one of my favorite edge pics.....

Attachments

• edge24.jpg
    edge24.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
femaleorgazmatron said:

much love -------- sarah

Where did you get that picture from? He looks so like pious, it's bizarre!

Off to get more pics!

femaleorgazmatron said:

much love -------- sarah

sarah! that pic you put up...WHOA! coolness right, there! ;) where the heck did ya get it?? after all the edge sites and all- i've never seen it! lol

Jam Jar said:

sarah! that pic you put up...WHOA! coolness right, there! ;) where the heck did ya get it?? after all the edge sites and all- i've never seen it! lol

lol. i have never seen it anywhere either. i've been keeping it locked away until now. i just couldn't hide it from the pleban edgers! :no: believe it or not, that was a POSTER that was for sale on ebay one time when i was browsing. i didn't have any money then.... i'm still kicking myself for not buying it. despite the drag he looks EXTREMELY GROWL!! :drool:

much love ---------- sarah

oh yes, and i forgot to say........ note that that is Zoo era edge without a beannie. very rare indeed! (i think the only other one i've ever seen is the one of him and bono where they switched beannie for fly shades).

also, i printed out a wallet size version of this photo and put it in my wallet. lol. when people ask who he is i say he's my boyfriend. lol. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom