Tribute Bands Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
I was searching for some tribute bands pics, including UF's. I've search in some last threads like "Some new Tony the Bono Clone Pics" and "U2 Tribute bands pics?" -- But I think that as some ppl have deleted the link that they put in the thread some pics are not there anymore... So if you could please, post the old and new pics, or whatever you got, I'd apreciate!!

Thanks!

:wave:

Most of my Tony pics are on my old PC :sad:

I have this one uploaded :love:

bu2fultony.jpg

I have a UF photos site on my pc at home. Have to remind myself to put the link her. I have photos of Uf at home. Have to see how i can get them here.

Queen Bee said:
Me three. :wink:

:yes: *raises hand* Me... four?! :huh:

:eeklaugh: That guy is kinda... I don't know if it's the right word, but... scary... :ohmy:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
No offense, but I see a "Michael Douglas resemblance" rather than "Bono resemblance".. I mean, he kinda looks like B but he looks more like M.D

His jawline is more similar to Douglas', you can see it in the offstage photos. But when he's onstage and performing, he does look like Bono. (Does he sound anything like Bono?)

UF IS A AWESOMEEEEEEE TRIBUTE BAND. TONY DOES A GREAT BONO.. AHHHHHHH NOW ME NEEDS U2 LIVE U2 MUSIC!!! BEEN TRYING TO GET TO NEW YORK TO SEE THEM. ITS HARD FOR THEY PLAY LATE AND MY FRIENDS AND I NEED A HOTEL. IM SO SORRY I MISSED BBKINGS!!! ARGHHHHHHH I CAN JUST CRY!

I have a UF REQUEST..

#1 PUT AUDIO BACK ON YOUR SITE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
#2 PLEASE DO JOSHUA TREE BONO!!! DAMM ALWAYS MISS THAT ONE. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU DO, I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO MAKE IT TO NEW YORK

aine_hewson said:
Yes he does, in their site had some mp3's with twillight and mysterious ways and bullet the blue sky, and he sounds a lot like Bono...

Yes I haved saved that audio in work. (sigh)... i wish they would put it back up!

He MOVES like Bono and makes faces like him. He does a good Bono and is more like him in real life than in pics. If you ever get a chance to catch his show, you won't be sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom