TOUR TO CONTINUE AFTER LA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
hey ladies!

i just posted this under EYKIW, but i wanted to make sure you all knew about it, too! looks like there are gonna be more dates after LA 3... woohoo!!!! anyone else as excited as i am???
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i've heard rumors about Boston in early December....
smile.gif

from www.youtwo.net

YouTwo.net staff have learned that U2 will
continue it's Elevation Tour beyond the November
19th date in Los Angeles.

YouTwo.net staff expect an announcement on the
tourdates within the next few days.

i haven't heard anything except boston, but who knows?? i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
smile.gif

wow, COOL! (tho I'm a bit sad that that means I'm not going to be attending the two last shows of this tour - was kinda looking forward to the energy of all that).

I'd heard rumors about them coming to Dallas as well, but after tonight (Austin) they probably won't be back this way.
frown.gif

Man! The boys are just really loving this tour, aren't they?? WOO HOO!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
hey ladies!

i just posted this under EYKIW, but i wanted to make sure you all knew about it, too! looks like there are gonna be more dates after LA 3... woohoo!!!! anyone else as excited as i am???
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i've heard rumors about Boston in early December....
smile.gif

from www.youtwo.net

YouTwo.net staff have learned that U2 will
continue it's Elevation Tour beyond the November 19th date in Los Angeles.

YouTwo.net staff expect an announcement on the tour dates within the next few days.

i wouldn't lose hope just yet, disco! who knows how many dates they'll add... dallas just might be on the list.
smile.gif

are you going to tonight's show? if so, i hope you have a blast!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

OMG thank you so much for the info!!!!!!

They HAVE TO come back in Montreal!!!!!!!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

I wish they would stay around until November 27 (my birthday). What a great birthday treat that would be!!!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

I would be beyond siked if they come to boston... hey all you girls out in ohio/michigan etc (you know who you are).... you better start saving up if this is the case
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

For real??? OMG! YES!YES!YES!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

...my basement's available ANY time, BonoBaby!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Dear god Kathleen!!! That would be so fun!
Thanks U2 for screwing up my semester and making me broke!!!
smile.gif

PLEASE COME BACK TO CLEVELAND, COLUMBUS, OR DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

wink.gif

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

That has just made my day !!!!
biggrin.gif

Maybe I wont have to wait as long as I thought before I get to see them again !!!!

I may have to roadtrip with some of you PLEBA gals....Columbus,Cleveland and Detroit....that would be AWESOME !!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I believe the most enlightened lyric I heard on the radio this winter also came from U2,one I would wish upon anyone who wrestles with various funks,depression and blues-to-be "you're on the road but you've got no destination/you're in the mud,in the maze of her imagination/you love this town/even if it dose'nt ring true/you've been all over and it's been all over you/It's a Beautiful day/Don't let it get away..."

I do not believe in nitpicking when it comes to the matters of the heart,which is what the U2 stage is shaped like on the tour.I believe that people who pay almost $100 to stand in a basketball arena with 20,000 other flawed,uninspired souls who have been yearning to sing along to a verse such as "What you don't have you don't need it now/What you don't know you can feel it somehow" are getting a bargain........

Jim Walsh
Pop Music critic
April 27 2001

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 11-05-2001).]

Thanks for the info *Ally*
biggrin.gif

They have to come back to Europe next year in that case!

I heard they were going to do more shows in NA notibly Boston next Jan - hope you guys wrap up warm in GA!

PLEASE keep it up until Christmas! I was hoping they'd stick around, I want more!

Back
Top Bottom