Tour Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swingn2thaMusic

The Fly
I don't know if this is the right place to post this...but i figured if anybody would be helpful, it would be the PLEBAns! Does anyone know the best place to find vintage (or remake of vintage) tour shirts, other than e-bay. i really want a joshua tree shirt (even though i wasn't even alive when they were on that tour!) and found that i don't like losing on e-bay!:wink: any suggestions on where i can go?
thanks!

I never see U2 at vintage stores for some reason, but you can try if you have one around you. But I'd still say your best bet is ebay, that's where I got all mine :shrug:
Or you can get a Trunk Ltd. reproduction (Trunk is the brand) of one at a store like Nordstrom, but they are expensive. Worth it though, I have a few and I love them. www.trunkltd.com
I'm pretty sure they also have some on U2.com

Hope that helps :)

Swingn2thaMusic said:
thanks! I've actually been to the trunk site a few times...but it always says that the U2 products are coming soon:grumpy:

Well the Nordstrom by me has the Trunk ones, and also a lot of little boutique-ish stores have.

another annoying question *sorry!* are all the U2 trunk shirts sold out or something?! every site that sells trunk ltd. clothing doesn't have U2...and i'm a little upset:(

I'd love to find shirts from most of the previous tours, I've been to a few but scattered. I missed out on Elevation for some reason I don't even remember.

This is random and of no help. It probably only serves to make you all jealous of my uber cool t-shirt. But I have a t-shirt that says "I :heart: Bono". XD.

After some searching, I've found this photo by getting into my mother's eBay account (she and my step dad bought it for me this Christmas) and finding the seller.

ilovebono.jpg

I have that shirt. When I wear it under my work clothes and then take my work shirt off, my co-workers think I'm nuts.

Back
Top Bottom