Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok yesterday was sales day for U2 tickets and within a dam bloody hour tickets were freaking sold out........ :sad: :sad: :sad: I couldnt believe it , when I called and asked to purchase it , the lady was like "The tickets r sold out" I wanted to cry ,is there any other way I can get tickets , r there gonna be more tickets on sale???????? I cant afford to miss this concert , I just cant.:sad: :sad: :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Really? Crap why isn't anyone taking these then? They're a reasonable price! I can't get these until tomorrow. :ohmy:

From ebay:

Bid or Buy It Now.
Once you've found the item you want, you can place a bid or purchase the item instantly using Buy It Now. Some items are sold only in auction-style listings that require you to place a bid, while others include the Buy It Now option. This allows you to buy the item instantly.

EveClayton said:
Ok yesterday was sales day for U2 tickets and within a dam bloody hour tickets were freaking sold out........ :sad: :sad: :sad: I couldnt believe it , when I called and asked to purchase it , the lady was like "The tickets r sold out" I wanted to cry ,is there any other way I can get tickets , r there gonna be more tickets on sale???????? I cant afford to miss this concert , I just cant.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Try craigslist.org or ebay

I am aiming for Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas (when they play there), Miami (when they play there), and New York (again- when they play there).
I get free airline tickets and I have friends in those areas that will let me crash at their place for free.
Will whip out the plastic for the actual U2 seats though.

Should we be wearing some special kind of Pleba shirts?

U2Girl1978 said:

Excellent! Congratulations :)

I'm so glad my friend Julie called this evening to let me know there were GA for Seattle still through the presale.....I used my code for 1 crappy seat in Los
Angeles :mad: But my sister didn't use her's so she was kind enough to get the tickets even though she can't go with me.

I am going to 2 Boston shows and 1 chicago show. If things work out with this person I'm talking to on here then I will be going to 1 more chicago show...:dancing: :rockon:

I'm still aching for GA! :|

Back
Top Bottom