Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well..in the least call to see if any tickets become available. It does happen. I called for a friend and found her some 100s...and the TM person said it was entirely possible for some GA"s too pop up for various reasons like credit card rejection and whatnot.

I've got 3 tix for Amsterdam!! :dance: :dance:

My mother thinks I got crazy. I'm almost dancing through the house. It's my first concert of u2!!

I'm not a member. My friend is, but she already used her code for Dublin tickets. So it's off to the postoffice on Saturday....

My boyfriend and some random guys from our school (who I've yet to meet), and myself will be going GA on May 9. We'll probably camp out Sunday night. Phil and I will actually be in Chicago that entire weekend (getting there in Friday) and if we don't buy tickets to the Sat. show, we'll do other stuff like see the aquarium. But we're interested in hooking up w/ interference peeps.

U2Girl, I got two GAs for $175 each and a friend got one off eBay for $145 each. I used goldcoasttickets.com

I'm aggravated...I just realized I might have printed my ticket at the kinkos I went to but now I don't know because it said the printer wasn't working. I just don't :censored: believe it. I probably won't be able to get into the damn concert. WTF! :banghead:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm aggravated...I just realized I might have printed my ticket at the kinkos I went to but now I don't know because it said the printer wasn't working. I just don't :censored: believe it. I probably won't be able to get into the damn concert. WTF! :banghead:

Don't worry - it doesn't matter how many times you print it, it's the bar code that matters. One entry per bar code on the ticket, even if you've printed out ten tix. :huh:

bonolady said:

It's going to be the post office ran out of code for DUB !!!!!!
Komt goed

At which postoffice will you be? I'm at my parents house, so it'll probably be Helmond or Eindhoven... Haven't decided yet.

U2Girl - where did you get your ticket from? I'm really sorry that you're having so much trouble. Whats your price range? There are a few on Ebay that look decent.

I just got Boston 26 GA from an online broker. I think I may have promised my first born though. I've never done this before but I'm really excited now.

sweetie said:
U2Girl - where did you get your ticket from? I'm really sorry that you're having so much trouble. Whats your price range? There are a few on Ebay that look decent.

I just got Boston 26 GA from an online broker. I think I may have promised my first born though. I've never done this before but I'm really excited now.

When I did the presale...I got nosebleed seats for the 24th..I was afraid since the browser I was using was acting screwy that I had to get something. So now I'm trying to get GA for the 26th at least... :sigh:

U2Girl1978 said:

When I did the presale...I got nosebleed seats for the 24th..I was afraid since the browser I was using was acting screwy that I had to get something. So now I'm trying to get GA for the 26th at least... :sigh:

I don't know what you're willing to spend, but check out EBAY. I had found one that looked good. Can I post links here? Ok..here goes. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=650912

Back
Top Bottom