Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clementine_rose said:
I just tried to buy tickets from Ticketmaster for the May 7th show and they are completely sold-out. When the screen came up saying sold-out it said that I could try getting tickets to a May 10th Chicago show. If it weren't for school I would go to that one. That would just be cool to see a show on Bono's B-day. Since I couldn't go to that show, I did a bad thing. I bought 2 tickets off of e-Bay....FRONT ROW BABY! May have cost me $496.99, but I got 'em. I am a happy girl right now...broke but happy! *doing the snoopy dance* Hope you all have good luck on the tickets too!

I can't afford to pay that much money...:( :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:

Have you tried looking on e-Bay? They have a lot of tickets on there, and beings as most tickets are gone, you might want to look on there. E-Bay is a couple hundred dollars cheaper than TotalTickets is, so the prices on e-Bay aren't bad. I hope that you get some tickets U2Girl1978. :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

I can't afford to pay that much money...:( :sad:

Me either, not if I'm ever going to make it to Istanbul. Maybe it's not meant to be. I haven't been able to catch a show every tour anyway. It's cool. It means I'll catch Ayasofia Museum and the Blue Mosque in the spring of 2006. And oh, yes, the best pastry shops on Planet Earth.

Amélie said:

Do they play Amsterdam twice???

They'll be playing three shows in Amsterdam if the ticketsales go well next Saturday. So that's about 150,000 people... 13, 15 and 16 July. Only the 13th has been confirmed by U2, but the promoter in the Netherlands has already said that if the first one sells out, they'll add two more dates (very, very, very likely to happen!).

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thx :hug:
You know somewhere I heard a story abour Bono goin up to a balcony at some place...it was probably back in the JT era...I can't remember the exact story..Jus that she was up there, her friend kept poking her, she looked to the left and there was Bono! :combust:

It also happened last tour at the show I was at....there is always hope when it comes to our little monkey boy, Bono. ;)

1i06mf

starsgoblue said:
May also be snagging a GA for 5/10. :hyper: (crosses fingers and toes)

Chitown PLEBAn gathering! :D

Urgh...I have an email stating I have 1 ticket for the Chicago 5/10 show. Christ almighty...I don't want to be sitting by myself. I might have to sell it. :(

U2Gal1978 - if you're interested in selling you ticket to the 10 May performance, let me know.

I will take it off your hands.

I'm very serious. :yes:

bonolady said:
Have a GA ticket as well !!!!!!!!!!!I'm soooo happy !!!!!!!! Zie je daar dutch party girl !!!!:love: :love:

COOL!!! Ik kan niet wachten! :yes:

Are you going for Amsterdam tickets on Saturday or are you getting them during the pre-sale??

I'm going to the Continental Arena on May 18 and MSG on May 21.

And I just thought, "I'm going to see the Bono, the Sexy Wildebeest," and that thought made me want to cry!

I think I'd better step away from the computer now...!

Keocmb said:
I'll be at San Jose April 9th! :hyper:

faithingrace said:
San Jose!!! So excited I don't even have to take a day off work! Also my 12th wedding anniversary is the weekend before so I think we are going to have a celebration weekend.:wink:

By the way any idea of where (hotel/hotels) U2 stay at in San Jose? If I am going to get a hotel I might as well get the chance to ride up the elevator with them by chance. This happened to my friends in Las Vegas with Elton John, except one friend didn't even notice, she was so busy playing with his dog, the others were too speechless to say anything until he had gotten off the elevator.:laugh:

I will be at San Jose April 9th as well - I have two GA tix for my husband and I. I already told him he will have to be forgiving of my swooning. . . :drool: :drool:

I would absolutely love to meet up with other PLEBAns (although I am a newbie PLEBAn, please forgive :wink: ) the day of. I am definitely planning to get there nice and early. If anyone would like to make plans I am more than game - what time are you thinking of getting to the HP Pavilion?

I wouldn't know where the band would stay specifically, but I know three of the nicest hotels in the area are the Fairmont, Hotel Montgomery and the Hotel de Anza. :hmm:

Whooo hoooo

April 20th - Denver GA (going solo)
May 7th - Chicago Level 100 (thanks to the lovely Neutral with whom I am sharing seats and lodging)
June 24th - Dublin GA (with my friend from France)

She also managed to get REALLY good seats for that same night, so we are looking to trade for seated tickets for the 25th!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congrats everyone!!

Diane L said:
I'm going to the Continental Arena on May 18 and MSG on May 21.

congrats fellow NYCer.
I don't know yet whehter we got tix because the friend who often does the speed dialing/buying at work for our R&R concert cognisetti, her mom is ill, maybe real bad, so she's not all up & concentrating as she normally would be.

But i intend to be outside MSG before & after the show , so we'll have to try and meet up if you want. :D I'll be looking for other plebans too.

And I just thought, "I'm going to see the Bono, the Sexy Wildebeest," and that thought made me want to cry!

I hope this wasn't at your job :uhoh:, or if so you have enough 'cache' to be able to run in the bathroom and get the tears out prpoerly, and recompose yourself. :up:

starsgoblue said:
Yay!!

I am ridiculously hyper myself today. My arm is red I keep pinching myself. I've got GA to see U2 in Chicago and Philly!!! :combust:

You got the Chicago ticket, hooray!!! :hyper: :hyper:

starsgoblue said:

From the looks of it! The guy is going to contact me as soon as he has his tickets in hand....and then they will be heading towards my greedy little hands. :happy:

Woo-hoo!! :D

Back
Top Bottom