Tongues of the Band, Ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
I want to bite his ear lobe........:evil:

yeah me too... and the nipples ofcourse :drool:

also Lemon, the site isn't working here... you lucky gal!! I mean, who would NOT suck her fingers after BONO sucked on them?

by the way.. I ahve three different p;ics of the kiss now *snicker*
bonoliam1lb.jpg

bonoliam20fv.jpg

why do I think its sexy when he's kissing a man?? :drool:

Is that the 100% U2 thing?
If it is I've got it on my comp and I can send it to you when I get home from school

OH my gosh, I completely forgot I said I was going to do that cause I didn't put this on the control panel....I'm at school again right now, but I will put it up on YSI as soon as I get home, so you can expect it in about 3-7 hours....(sorry such a wide opening there)

I can't seem to get it to upload to YSI :(.....if anyone really wants it let me know and I'll try again.

i want it i want it!! *begs* please.... the larrylick was just a preview, i'll bet. how about that s a v e f i l e thingy? would that work?

Carmelu2fan said:

Would you mind sharing one of those sigs...I am sure you know which one I am refering too.:wink:

Thanks for asking about the ipod icons! Since I didn't make them, they really are not mine to give. But I'm glad you asked because I decided to track down the maker, and ask her permission officially about the icons. I don't know her, but she's posted them on her site for people to take, and only asks that we ask if they're to be used on another site. SO.... I'm hoping she gives her blessings, I've told her how much we all love them. She has actually made more then the few I posted and there are a few more nice Adam ones!!! I'll get back here as soon as I hear from her...

Babydoll said:
i want it i want it!! *begs* please.... the larrylick was just a preview, i'll bet. how about that s a v e f i l e thingy? would that work?

Ok....I'm trying again...let's cross the fingers eh?

Carmelu2fan said:

Would you mind sharing one of those sigs...I am sure you know which one I am refering too.:wink:

Hey carmelu2fan!!! Guess what, I got an email from the maker! (No not THAT maker, the icon maker!) She gives us her official permission to enjoy her icons, she only asks that she be given credit somewhere, and of course to load them to your own server. Credit can either be given like on an info page or something, but I like to include the makers name right in the icons description when I save it, that way they are aknowledged everytime someone points to it or saves it. For example I saved these like this:

icon ipod adam blue (jackieocean)

So anyways.... Yay!!! Her user name is jackieocean so thats how she'd like to be credited.

Here's a few more of her icons everyone may also like.... enjoy!!

iconipodadamswinggreenjackieocean.gif
iconipodlarrysingyellowjackieocean.gif
iconipodedgejumpbluejackieocean.gif
iconipodbonotalkpurplejackieocean.gif

I love this one.... Edge is soooo baaaad!!
iconipodedgebadbluejackieocean.gif

I'm loading a few more and will back with those as well....

iconipodu2bonopurplejackieocean.gif
iconipodadamgreenjackieocean.gif
iconipodu2adamyellowjackieocean.gif
iconipodbonosingspurplejackieocean.gif
iconipodlarrysticksyellowjackieocea.gif
iconipodbonobandyellowjackieocean.gif

By the way.... if anyone is interested, I can upload the entire 2 minute ipod ad that introduced Vertigo to the world. Just let me know. And remember if taking these icons to credit jackieocean.

Thanks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom