Tongues of the Band, Ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
7547e80f.jpg

:combust:

ooooooh pretty pic... :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Between the Scrumptious Video Pix & this thread, I am getting no work done today. :drool: :drool:

so i take it you like my thread starter ideas then? hmm, im thinking of a teeth one next.... :evil:

Bono's Doll said:
Between the Scrumptious Video Pix & this thread, I am getting no work done today. :drool: :drool:

:giggle: I'm referring all complaints about my work performance today to Babydoll. Since my boss is a woman, though, she'd no doubt just be sucked into the madness....:wink:

Bono Mot said:

:giggle: I'm referring all complaints about my work performance today to Babydoll. Since my boss is a woman, though, she'd no doubt just be sucked into the madness....:wink:

tell your boss to come here - the workplace will come to a standstill and nothing will be done if your boss discovers pleba!!
:)

luckily, i am on spring break so i can stay here almost all day :evil: what a sweet addiction...

Wee bit of tongue. May have been posted already. I'm getting delirious.

purplesock.jpg

that pose is so cool - just casual. bono epitomizes coolness! he's just too cool... so cool he's too dang hot.

:combust:

am i making any sense??

nice picture... tehhh chest....
Bono in purple :drool:
seriously, I think he'd still be hot and sexy with PINK socks... :hmm: not such a bad idea actually...
ok Bono purple socks and tongue.. let's see.. :p
ah man! the other two pictures of that moment, he has his mouth closed.. >< he's so sexy there... :drool:

He looks so adorable in his puprle socks.
Normally, if you have a pale skine purple looks horrible on you but Bono looks great in everything:drool:
(although i'm not really convinced about beige)

macphisto21.jpg

mcphisto_1.jpg

bonomondopen.jpg

I'm getting confused with all these fab threads flying about!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom