Today's crazy story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! I thought I'd share with you guys what happened to me today, it was still pretty surprising!

We went to a small concert today (at the zoo, of all places) with free tickets, since my mom helped the artist with airline upgrades... she does this often for the band (they're a smallish folk-style music group) so we've met them before just once. We also got to go backstage, it wasn't really a "backstage" - just an RV, as they were about to take off right away to the next city to play
smile.gif

We were able to meet her manager and right at the end, he mentioned something about U2 (I don't remember what it was now) and immediately my ears perked up
biggrin.gif
I had been wondering if they knew them since the artist has a house in Ireland - it turns out both the manager and her have!!! And he told me they were honestly, geniuinely nice guys!!!
I was just DYING cos I met someone who probably shook hands and talked with them!
I suppose the six degrees of seperation is true: you're six people away from someone. It's amazing.

It was pouring rain too right at the concert and I slipped in the mud and got my knee out of whack. But it was worth it.
biggrin.gif
*limps around*

-- and sorry if this really confused you. I have a hard time explaining myself ...!

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 08-23-2001).]

Cool story suitcase! (may I call you suitcase?) lol.
Hey did you think while you were watching it that because you were at a Zoo, it was KINDA like Zoo Station?
I hope your knee is feeling better and that's cool about the six degrees of seperation thing. I know a girl who knows a girl who is Adam's cousin!
It's true!
Rock on suitcase,
Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

that's cute. i want to find my six degrees of seperation to bono!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Back
Top Bottom