Today was interesting...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
'Kay, while my family was getting ready to move from the last town I lived in, I had found my old boyfriend's e-mail address in my pile of stuff. I kept it so that when I got settled here, I could contact him.

Unfortunately, upon coming here, I lost the e-mail address again. But today, after months of searching, I found it, and I did wind up sending him an e-mail saying hi and asking how he's doing and everything.

I haven't talked to him since May of 2000 (that's when we broke up-we broke up because I was moving then). And I'm really hoping that I'll hear from him...but at the same time, I'm kinda nervous. I was nervous while writing the e-mail, hoping that he still used that e-mail address, wondering what he'd say should he happen to reply back...

And if he does happen to live anywhere near here (he should be off at college right now, where at, though, I don't know), will he want to meet up with me again, and if we do, what'll happen then? What, if anything, will have changed between then and now?

So, yeah, anywho, these kinds of thoughts have been running through my mind all evening, and I just wanted to kinda get them off my chest. We'll see what happens.

Angela

I will-in fact, he replied this very evening! He just told me that he's in college right now (and he isn't terribly far from me-he's going to the community college in our old town, and that's only a few hours drive from here), still writing, trying to get stuff published, and he's had a couple of jobs here and there, taken a couple of road trips and stuff, just trying to get going with his life.

He's looking forward to hearing from me again, too, so that's another good sign. :).

Heh, man, this is so weird...but it's cool...I'm in a good mood...yeah...

Angela

Cool! :) Good luck! :hug: He sounds like an interesting guy. I like writers!

Back
Top Bottom