Today I got my...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
U2.com membership card!

I wasn't expecting this at all! Only afte the initail shock disappeared I realised that they sent me the card because I subscribed to the old Propaganda ages ago. :hyper:

Here's a piccie of my lovely card:

u2membershipcard.jpg

And to top this, a lovely girl named Su ( Hi Su! :D) sent me a pic of the band autographed by Adam! :drool:

Su! You rule girl! Thank you so much! You amd ethis girl very evry happy! :D

I worry I won't get mine...has anyone else had this happen? I just now checked my user profile to make sure my address was correct, and the state/province had defaulted to Alabama, instead of the correct state. I changed it several times, but each time I went back to check it, the state had gone back to Alabama.

:confused:

Now, you be sure to carry that with you everywhere! You never know when you'll have to pull that card out and prove your devoted U2 fanship to someone! :rolleyes:

*can't wait to get hers* :reject: :D

Ooh ooh! I have that card too! Aren't we special???

I wonder if we could get like VIP passes with it, or something 'special' like that?

Kay, I'm dreaming...

What's in your wallet! (sorry I just had to say that) I hope I get my card soon. I did get an email for 25% off merchandise.

xtal said:

I wonder if we could get like VIP passes with it, or something 'special' like that?

Kay, I'm dreaming...

That would be awesome if we could get VIP passes with it. Do you think you could? I mean, I don't even know how you go about getting a VIP pass. I would definately get one if I knew how.

did anyone else get theirs yet? :sad: I just looked at my profile to change my address since I just moved last week. The state said Alabama instead of Minnesota! :der: Even though the right zip code was on it I'm wondering if that's why I haven't gotten anything yet. :mad:

arw9797 said:
did anyone else get theirs yet? :sad: I just looked at my profile to change my address since I just moved last week. The state said Alabama instead of Minnesota! :der: Even though the right zip code was on it I'm wondering if that's why I haven't gotten anything yet. :mad:

This is exactly the same thing that happened to me. I e-mailed U2.com about it, but haven't heard anything back yet. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom