to those who signed the birthday card i gave bono last year...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
last night after seeing his speech here in dallas i gave him the pic of him holding up the card from chicago to autograph for me.

he smiled when he saw the picture and said "i remember that!" :cute: :applaud:

there's more pics from after the speech and trinity hall in my journal :)

DSC05360_card.jpg

he even held up the pic after he signed it for me to take another pic of it but there were so many ppl pushing i didn't get to take a pic i'm hoping someone else did...

thanks to katrina for getting a partial pic from the side :applaud:

Bono_pic_byKatrina.jpg

next time i meet him i can get this one signed...a pic of him holding a pic of him holding a pic of him :giggle:

ABEL said:
thanks to katrina for getting a partial pic from the side :applaud:

Bono_pic_byKatrina.jpg

next time i meet him i can get this one signed...a pic of him holding a pic of him holding a pic of him :giggle:

:applaud: That is a very good idea! I am so glad that I contributed to this book, it shall become famous!

:bow: Lizzie!!!!! :hug:

Actually, to be honest, I think the picture you did get of this is BETTER than one you could/would have taken from the front!

This angle is the exact angle taken in the original picture!!

I love it! I think it's SO VERY COOL!!

How cool is this!!:up: I remberer it last year. It seems like it was yesterday! They time goes so fast!

got2k9s said:
Actually, to be honest, I think the picture you did get of this is BETTER than one you could/would have taken from the front!

This angle is the exact angle taken in the original picture!!

I love it! I think it's SO VERY COOL!!

i agree. i looked at the pic that would have been of him holding the card from the front (except the card got cut off since i was being bumped from all sides) and he actually had kind of a weird expression on his face at the time i snapped the pic.

and yes, this way both pics are from the side. i still can't believe he held it up like that :lol:

lol that's a cool pic! imagine in a few years, after doing this each year,.. how that would look :cool:
can I sign next years' book? (I didn't know about this :()

Back
Top Bottom