To those who have seen Harry Potter and Trent Reznor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
Doesn't Trent and Professor Snape look alike??
:tongue:

Trent
flip9.jpg

Oh yeah! They should've gotten Ozzy to play the part! That would have been cool.

Anoosh Vs. God said:
What do you mean? Trent Reznor is awesome. I have seen him live twice, and met him once. He's hot too!

I've seen him much more than in a concert setting, and has never been handsome in person to me. It could be his bad attitude.

I can't provide details, as they are personal (and not of a sexual nature).

When I was a fan, I thought he was awesome, too. But then when you get to know the real thing, the curtain and fascade comes down and you deal with the reality of who he really is.

Anoosh Vs. God said:
Are you referring to his avoidance of the press and his fans? Because I agree, he can be an ass sometimes. Sorry for whatever happened, that sux. Do you still like his music?

No. I knew him personally for quite a few years. I speak from experience because of knowing him and what he's really like.

I've outgrown his music. And because I can't stand him as a person, I no longer stomach his music. I did love it at some point though when I was a teenager.

I've always like Alan Rickman. Great actor. :up:

As for Trent Reznor...all I know is that he's some singer in some band, and I don't know which one and couldn't care less. :silent:

i]Originally posted by sulawesigirl4 [/i]

As for Trent Reznor...all I know is that he's some singer in some band, and I don't know which one and couldn't care less. :silent:

:rolleyes: :(
Nine Inch Nails....

c002.jpg

d051.jpg

d088.jpg

a007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom