To all fellow Adam lovers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can u let us know what he said?????????????????????What expressions was seen??????? How he felt????????? How he looks???????? How he smells??????????????:wink:

EveClayton said:
Can u let us know what he said?????????????????????What expressions was seen??????? How he felt????????? How he looks???????? How he smells??????????????:wink:

She'd better take a video camera with her.;)
I think Adam is playing better than ever! He's like the wine, the older the better. I truly admire him.

Somebody please help me--I got to know who is Adam's girlfriend mentioned in the Vanity Fair article--Susie Smith.

susie smith did some tech work for the band i dunno if she still does.
she had a bald head and is depicted in the simpsons cartoon that had u2 in it.

It seems that she's not with Adam any more, and that she stopped working with them. I don't remember where I've read that, and I absolutely don't know if it's true:eyebrow: ...

Yes, Adam will get married --- to me !! :wink:
Seriously, I heard he was still with Susie though.
Oh, well, it doesnt matter, as long as HE'S happy. As soon as they get to Chicago, I'll make sure he is !! :wink:
Yes, Im being bad. But, it's one of those Friday afternoon, cant wait to go home in 1 1/2 hours days.
Im especially fond of Adam because we were both born in the UK and moved to a different country when we were 5. I moved to the US, and I STILL have my Brit accent (it's been 33 years) So, I dont want to hear anyone question why Adam still has his after growing up in Ireland. :madspit:
Happy weekend all !! :adam: :adam: :love:

adam is so kind and gentle.
i wish i had his serene way going about life.
and i agree, i wish i looked as good in a skirt as adam
seems that the band has been getting a good fill of interferencers lately! :D maybe we will be their official fan club now:wink:
maybe we could get priority tickets :eyebrow:

u2bonogirl said:

seems that the band has been getting a good fill of interferencers lately! :D

It wasn't Edge.

u2bonogirl said:

maybe we will be their official fan club now:wink: maybe we could get priority tickets :eyebrow:

That would be a thought. :sigh:

Tickets will probably be sold through the offical site though.

Originally posted by marythered
Yes, Adam will get married --- to me !! :wink:
:) Will, we're not paying taxes for dreaming...

Seriously, I heard he was still with Susie though.
Oh, well, it doesnt matter, as long as HE'S happy. As soon as they get to Chicago, I'll make sure he is !!
Yes, that's true. I hope he's happy and I'm sure he'll get married when the time comes.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi all

sorry for taking so long to answer but I'm just back from London from my first ever U2 "mini-concert"! My mind is still blown away :laugh:.

I'm sure reading this thread made Adam very very happy. Believe me, he's a truly amazing man.....in every way. :heart: :yes:

To EveClayton:

He looks :sexywink:, he smells :drool:, expression that was seen :D .

wild honey 7 said:
Hi all

sorry for taking so long to answer but I'm just back from London from my first ever U2 "mini-concert"! My mind is still blown away :laugh:.

I'm sure reading this thread made Adam very very happy. Believe me, he's a truly amazing man.....in every way. :heart: :yes:

To EveClayton:

He looks :sexywink:, he smells :drool:, expression that was seen :D .

Can you give us more details please. :D

Oh and thanks for doing this! :up: :hug:

Awwwww brazilianfly u simply must tell us more.Is it toooooo late to send a lil message to bassman??????????

Back
Top Bottom