To all edge fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceGirl

The Fly
I was wondering how many people are Edge fans please post your storys about the edge and pics. Tell all. I first liked the band U2 when I heard the song "It's a beutiful day" And I ended up loveing their music and the Edge. I then got the Tomb Raider DVD just to see the parts that Edge has in it. Now I am Edge crazy. So please post your Edgie pics

[This message has been edited by SpaceGirl (edited 01-02-2002).]

I am an Edge fan! I fell for him when I was a kid and I saw the Numb video. He was so cute and so funny! I don't have any pics but I think you know what it looks like. The biggest thrill of my life was when Edge smiled at me during a show, well I think he did. I can hope he did anyway!

------------------
*Edge is a card-carrying genius!*

It's the best one because Edge is the star! I also love that Elevation video, that scene where it looks like Angelina Jolie is on top of him, I just can't stand it! I want him!

------------------
*Edge is a card-carrying genius!*

I think it is cute when he winks and one side of his lips curl up.and when he says "If you can get me out of here I will give you your little key back" He sounds so evil.

Originally posted by Edge'sBeanieBaby:
It's the best one because Edge is the star! I also love that Elevation video, that scene where it looks like Angelina Jolie is on top of him, I just can't stand it! I want him!

!! My alter ego....lol

I like in R&H when Edge slides down the hill
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

I love it when he slides down the hill too! That is so cute, I forgot to put that. What was it Bono says, 'ho there Edge' or what? It's so funny and fits the scene just right. I love that scene. Think how romantic it would be to watch the sunset on the Mississippi River with U2. AAAHHHHH.

ahh...so nice to have two new Edgeletts in our midst, yay! I'm Disco, and I'm the um, well, there's an Edge Club here, Mrs. Edge (of course) is the Chairperson, and I'm the um...Mistress of Mirth and Merriment, I think. I guess you can just call me MOMM.
smile.gif
Hope you gals can join our next "meeting!"

Like everyone else, I was a Bono girl, until I fell HARD for Edge after buying the Achtung Baby video and seeing Edge--WOO HOO!!!--in those SEQUINED PANTS and that black tank top, shakin those hips in The Fly!!
eek.gif
I tend to like dark haired, green eyed guys with pierced ears and goatees, so Edge was right up my alley!

I was then blessed beyond measure to see not one, but three U2 shows this year, all of them close to the Edge! I even saw Morleigh and Sian in the crowd in the heart not 10 feet away from me! Then after the LA3 show, amazingly, I GOT TO MEET HIM!!! He signed a poster of mine, I got an Edge pick from Dallas Schoo, and I have some great pictures and memories of it all....here are a couple I took myself!
biggrin.gif

26569967asdDCJQPTS_ph.jpg

26582418zlpTifTeMo_ph.jpg

yeah I was close!
26575807GSHHzoaUXu_ph.jpg

here's totally CUUUUTE Edgie with gorgeous Morleigh:
21203677IFZeWemtSj_ph.jpg

Welcome to Pleba!!!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-02-2002).]

yer welcome!
smile.gif

R&H is Rattle & Hum - the movie, the 2 CD album, the book.

But mostly when we say R&H we're talking about the movie....if you haven't seen it, GET IT!!! You'll adore it, Edge is adorable IN it!
smile.gif

Originally posted by SpaceGirl:
What is R&H?

R&H was a BOOK too? I'm such a tardo. WHY did I not know this?

------------------
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Because you be Tardo the Tamale Queen!!!
biggrin.gif
*all bow down, and annoint Tardo's feet with salsa*

Too busy steamin' to know what U2's schemin'...

Yep, it's a book as well, tells how/why the movie was made, some behind the scenes stuff, and features pictures from the movie, and some not from the movie as well...lots of long-haired Boner-n-Edge, yum...

Originally posted by WildHonee:

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-02-2002).]

I'm an Edge fan and I don't know how it happened. Maybe it was teh beanie, maybe it was the Explorer, but what has passed has passed and here we are. Unfortunately it happened after the Elevation tour, though, bugger.

Anywho, I just broke down and bought the Tomb Raider DVD. Evil Edge and Good Edge! Twice the Edge-y goodness! Bah, now if only I can get my hands on a pick... sigh.
smile.gif

edge_corbijn_airport.jpg

wait wait wait!!! what's this??? why wasn't i notified?!?! i didn't know the Edge was on the Tomb Raider DVD!!!!

*frazzle*

aw! Edge sliding down the hill! lol!

Mona brought that over to my house and i had to rewind and watch that part a million times over!!

*giggle*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Bono to Edge after he slides down the hill: Yo! Thumb a lift there Edge!
*Edge looks around pensively*
*sigh* What a cutie!!!

*runs back to her Larry stick before something bad happens*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Aw Edgie in R&H sliding down the hill, that is so cute.
I also love the bit in the Classic Albums JT video where he is talking about Streets (I think) and he is playing a tape and he says "You can see why I'm not a drummer" and does the cutest smile.

I'm an Edge girl. Proud to call myself one too.
biggrin.gif

I don't know how it happened. I guess it was from the beginning. The thing that initially GOT me into U2 was that amazing guitar sound ala Streets and WOWY. I heard it and was hooked instantly. As far as looks go...the ZooTV live from Sydney video clinched it for me. Those sequined pants! That sexy beanie! That purple shirt! *faints* Not to mention the adorable way he scoots up the stage when jamming on the guitar. hehehe.

33332%3A5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323269955278ot1lsi

Edge is the man!

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Hi! I'm an EDGE fan!!! I guess since I was about 11 years old.. I saw Under a Blood Red Sky, and was totally hooked! From then on I tried to find out anything and everything about U2 and especially the EDGE!!

He is w/o doubt a cutie!!!

That part in R&H when he slides down the hill is my fav as well!! Cute with a sense of humor, what more could a girl ask for?!?!

Originally posted by WildHonee:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You said "tardo"!!!

Ready? Here's why I like Edge (please don't mock):
He's smart. Yep. That's it. He knows stuff about biology, which I have no idea about (again, I would like to extend a formal invitation to Edge to help me do my bio homework...). Ohhh, and he wears red shirts and blue jeans. That's my favorite combo of all outfits. Ohhh, and his shoes (I have a pair like them only they're red with white stripes). Yep. That's why I like Edge.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

*sigh* How did such a great, talented DAMN GORGEOUS group of men become such a hugely successful band?!
biggrin.gif

... anyway, I have to say, I really think Edge is just plain gorgeous.
smile.gif
I am forever and will continue to be a Bono girl, but really.. Edge is definitely #2 right after Bono. My friend, who doesn't really like U2 or anything, says she PREFERS EDGE over Bono! I couldn't believe it. :p

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

WHO CARES! I'm just thankful and VERY happy that they did!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(kidding - it definitely IS one of the most amazing stories of the annals rock-n-roll world, innit??)

I swear, they are four amazingly gorgeous guys who just can't take a bad picture!

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
*sigh* How did such a great, talented DAMN GORGEOUS group of men become such a hugely successful band?!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
stupid bio homework...wonder if he knows shtuff about meiosis....lol

HA! I've been making that joke for a while...but no one gets it...yea stupid bio.

------------------
On your knees boy!

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
stupid bio homework...wonder if he knows shtuff about meiosis....lol
I had a dream about meiosis one night when I was sick. Tamale Loca!

------------------
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Because you be Tardo the Tamale Queen!!!
biggrin.gif
*all bow down, and annoint Tardo's feet with salsa*
LMAO!! OMD
smile.gif

lol oooo I MUST have this book. *long hair Bono*

------------------
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
wait wait wait!!! what's this??? why wasn't i notified?!?! i didn't know the Edge was on the Tomb Raider DVD!!!!

that video is the only reason i bought the tomb raider DVD!

Back
Top Bottom