To all edge fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg im in a bit late with my R&H bit BUT i love the bit when they all go out from singing aah dunno which song but its before they play with BBKING and larry says to adam now look at me cus Edge is on a completely different timescale as usual...then we see edge who looks around for a few mins..then kinda smiles....... aaaaw
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by bono-vox:
omg im in a bit late with my R&H bit BUT i love the bit when they all go out from singing aah dunno which song but its before they play with BBKING and larry says to adam now look at me cus Edge is on a completely different timescale as usual...then we see edge who looks around for a few mins..then kinda smiles....... aaaaw
smile.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i burst into some furious giggles when i read this! it was, well still is, so bad that i'm getting funny looks from my family! i think what's so great about it is that that is DEFINATELY me!

*giggle*

aww!
icon35.gif

*thinks of Edge*

*swoons*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-05-2002).]

Originally posted by bono-vox:
smile.gif

this totally cracks me up every time I watch the movie - I even noticed it on the Zoomerang Live from Sydney ZooTV - they were out on the tip, wait, no, not the tip, some catwalk thingie... anyway... they were just starting an acoustic version of Angel of Harlem and there's Edge.... playing it *A LOT* slower than Larry was gonna let him, so there goes Larry... speeding up the song to a tempo he's comfortable with. Poor Edge and Bono... they had to go and play catch-up with Larry.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

LMAO!! i know there was one song, and i don't remember which it was, but it started out really slow and all of a sudden *bam!* speed up, but in the begining Larry had this really bored look on his face like , Come on! Can we get this going already???

LMAO! he's so adorable!

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
LMAO!! i know there was one song, and i don't remember which it was, but it started out really slow and all of a sudden *bam!* speed up, but in the begining Larry had this really bored look on his face like , Come on! Can we get this going already???

LMAO! he's so adorable!

LOL! OHMYGAWD, that is so true.
biggrin.gif
Tee hee.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."

I'm wanting

Hit Gurl

*Dana runs in again, trips then looks around and checks to make sure no one saw, and goes about picking up Edgey pictures she dropped off in this thread*

28606068XblMmYHbUT_ph.jpg

28606103CsqpDxUDNB_ph.jpg

Open your eyes EDGE (Great, now I feel like I'm in Vanilla Sky)
28606143PNdNAjIfiR_ph.jpg

"Double Mint Double Mint....EDGE!" Two EDGES in one pic for the price of one my dears! hehe! Edge is throwing rocks in the one pic
28606598KlBaZmoJTi_ph.jpg

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 01-05-2002).]

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IT'S CONE-HEAD EDGE!!!!
biggrin.gif

28606103CsqpDxUDNB_ph.jpg

*wonders if conehead Edge is from France*

*yels* WAKE UP, EDGIE POO POO!!!!! oh um...unless you're just about to SNOG ME, when, in that case, okay...keep em closed, heh!!
28606143PNdNAjIfiR_ph.jpg

*licks monitor*

eew. Blarghy wine making me do it....

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-05-2002).]

More Edge pics! I'm feeling a strong connection to him today, its gotta be the beanie

28608848qNjeNiDZhO_ph.jpg

28608922ebEGJRUpMy_ph.jpg

Look what I made!
28608959JlVoCxTPyM_ph.jpg

28609002CSsJbNPMFx_ph.jpg

28608888XdBBjbDLcN_ph.jpg

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Elizabeth, you silly goose!
smile.gif
look at the guitar sideways~ it says "U2"!
biggrin.gif

i LOVE his face in this pic! awww! *squeeze*

28609002CSsJbNPMFx_ph.jpg

and look! he's playin' with a sound board here!

28608848qNjeNiDZhO_ph.jpg

hee hee!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-05-2002).]

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
Elizabeth, you silly goose!
smile.gif
look at the guitar sideways~ it says "U2"!
biggrin.gif

holy shit....it sure does.....

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-05-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
holy shit....it sure does.....

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-05-2002).]

OH CRAP! It DOES say U2...I thought it was an S shaped guitar too! LMAO! One more pic for the fans of Edge sliding down the hill..

"I sure hope Tide works for these grass stains..."
28611121gKMYhPGPJx_ph.jpg

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
28129668WRrugMafcm_ph.jpg

*steals this one for her collection of SATS stills*

GASP! This is BEATUIFUL! I've never seen one of Edge from SATS before....this is my fav vid and I have all the stills I've been able to find of it! Woohoo! Thanks!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

When you mix sheer boredom in with a bit of hyperactiveness you get *cue musical fanfare*

28654324IgFOBXqodR_ph.jpg

SPONGE EDGE! I couldn't find anything that would make bedazzled pants, and I had to whip up a number shirt for him out of some old cabbage patch kid clothes.

Ooh, and I found a bunny rabbit that I have that has a perfect pair of ADAM PANTS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA! LOL!

------------------
Dana

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 01-06-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
THIS IS SO WEIRD.

and let's see that rabbit.

We actually have TWO of these rabbits! LOL, anyway, if you can't tell from this pic, the pants have paint splattered all over them, the one with the Adam sort of sunglasses is mine, the other one is my brother's.

28659472VCgAwrfoFs_ph.jpg

------------------
Dana

OMG!! Dana!!!! *super hug*

*Edge slides down hill*

"weeeeeeeee!"

aww!! look at his face!!

*wild giggles*

i want a Sponge Edge!!! lol!!

*inspired*

------------------
~Julie*

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*steals this one for her collection of SATS stills*

GASP! This is BEATUIFUL! I've never seen one of Edge from SATS before....this is my fav vid and I have all the stills I've been able to find of it! Woohoo! Thanks!

You're soooo welcome.
biggrin.gif
I'm still working on getting Staring at the Sun video stills to take... I've only been able to get four of them, I think. Sad, but true.
biggrin.gif
At least it's a good one of Edge to look at.

OK... off to bed I go.

moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm wanting

Hit Gurl

so, in november my friend alison called me up and said "we're gonna meet u2 tonight, wanna go?" UH, gee, let me thinking about that for a split second... OF COURSE!

they were playing their last show at the staples center in los angeles, which is about 30 minutes from where we live. we drove out there around 11... and waited... and waited... and waited. finally, hours later, a black suv drove out... my heart stopped. then the edge got out of the car. he walked the entire line of people. he took pictures, signed a ton of stuff, and was the most humble guy ever! when he got to me, i realized the only thing i had on me was my cell phone(thankfully it had a white face plate on it). so i handed it to him, he looked at it and said, "oh, thanks!" and started to put it in his jean jacket. then he looked at me, and i stared back with a confused look on my face, and he laughed and said "ok, ok" and signed it. then he shook my hand.

ok, so it's not as big as some of the stories i've read, but it made my life!

i'm so in love... i still can't believe it.

heather ann

Wow! I can't believe I've just looked at this thread now- and I call myself an Orgasmatron girl!
redface.gif
For shame, for shame! I love everyone's pics and stories!

*bump*

Originally posted by DML:
Of course, we can't forget when Edge was young and innocent (BTW, my mother LOVES this pic)
24284121pwrjrECBoh_ph.jpg

I just looove this pic. Those darn cute little eyes!

The Edge was the first one to get my attention when I first saw the band perform. His guitar-playing never cease to amaze me.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 01-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom