tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Any PLEBAns get concert tickets so far?

I tried all morning and got nothing, but I'm hopefully getting two Chicago May 9 GA tix from a kind soul at my school.

well, I posted this in the other thread here too, but I have two GA tickets for chicago may 10

The 7th is during finals week here, and I wasn't having any luck with the 9th, so I jumped on the 10th as soon as they let me.

I have two GA tickets for May 7th in Chicago.

And I have two tickets in Section 314 for May 7th, Chicago. I've talked to someone who may buy them, but if she doesn't, then I would like to give PLEBA first chance at them.

I don't have tickets for any shows. :(

I just can't afford to travel to the other side of the country for U2 right now... hopefully they'll come somewhere near me for the second NA leg...

So I expect to hear all about everything from all you lucky people! :)

I've got tickets to go to the Glasgow show, and even though i narrowly missed out on getting standing tickets, i am still over the moon&feel extremely grateful&lucky just to be there. Anyone who is able to be there at all should be very glad, since there are all those poor sods out there who can't go at all! At least i will actually see them, and anyway i have seen them before up close so i've no need to complain! :happy:

I have 2 GA for the first San Diego date which I'll be dragging
my male bestfriend to since I don't drive.... :|
...and luck had nothing to do with the way I got my tickets :mad:

I guess I'll have to find a San Jose ticket for sure now because I booked my flight and hotel last night before the general sale! :lol:

During the presale for LA I got one crappy sec.117 seat I get to stare at Bono's backside all night :drool:
For the second LA date I moved up one sec. 118 :huh:
Though I will look into buying a GA for the first LA date.

Anyone else NOT get any? I didn't, because A) I'm broke and B) I don't live within 500 miles of any show and no longer have credit cards to fund my travel :sigh: I am still hoping they do DC or Baltimore in the fall.

I have GA tickets for the 18th and 19th of June - both London nights. I am very, very excited about being able to go both nights :hyper:

48 hours of no sleep, here I come.

U2Kitten said:
Anyone else NOT get any? I didn't, because A) I'm broke and B) I don't live within 500 miles of any show and no longer have credit cards to fund my travel :sigh: I am still hoping they do DC or Baltimore in the fall.

I didn't even try. My husband convinced me to spend way too much on the Portland event last fall. He didn't think I should pass an opportunity like that up.

No GA's but I do I have tickets for San Diego on 3/28 and Chicago May 7, 9, 10. :crazy:

I didn't really want GA's since I'm short. I've had as close to 8th row main floor at a concert and I couldn't see crap so I don't think I'd be able to see to well if I had GA's. It would be fun to be that close once but there's always the 3rd leg....

I didn't got any ticket for any place in USA, please, if anyone has 1 extra GA ticket for MSG, let me know, and i'll go alone to NY:sad:

I didn't try this time because I was holding out for an Atlanta date. Then I got the chance to go to Turkey. This is my chance. I need to put my economic resources towards this. Sometimes things don't quite go your way and everything is OK nevertheless.

verte, you're making the right choice. I'm only going to one concert b/c I put all my money and effort into the Africa trip (and now I'm working spring break) and it was worth it.

shy said:
I didn't got any ticket for any place in USA, please, if anyone has 1 extra GA ticket for MSG, let me know, and i'll go alone to NY:sad:

If anyone has 01 GA for NJ, i'll be happy!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom