Thursday Zoo live!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Great pictures! Wow...:drool:...

The picture that U2Kitten attached on this second page-the one of them all standing in front of that globe...okay...I really like those outfits on the guys...I love all the pictures here of them in those outfits. It just works with the whole vibe of that time period or something...I dunno.

Angela

I :love: the little lemon logos on their shirts :cute:

kellyahern said:
I :love: the little lemon logos on their shirts :cute:

I never caught that they were lemons before! Wow. Neat.

That is cute. :).

And SamanthaPuff, exactly...the entire Zoo era is just amazing-the outfits, the songs, the concerts (at least from the clips I've seen)...all of it is fascinating (one reason why I'm finding the "At The End Of The World" book so great right now...it's really interesting to take a look at all the stuff that was going on around the guys and involving the guys at that time).

Man, why was I not a fan back then? Argh.

Angela

I love the zoo era too. There were really 2 eras in one, with the US leg of the tour when Bono was Mirrorball man. As the Fly in the first part of the tour, he had longer, curlier hair down to his shoulders. On the second leg, he got his hair cut a lot shorter (did anybody ever notice that?) maybe because that 'do worked better with the uniforms and MacPhisto. I think that was the only time in U2 history when Edge was the only guy in the band with long hair (he still had his ponytail)In Europe, Bono was MacPhisto in concert, the Mirrorball man was retired, and they used the Lemon uniforms. I don't think they used those in the US, correct me if I'm wrong. But I love the look and all the costumes and the uniforms. They're in the hall of fame now too.

Last edited:
You all know how much I love JT U2 :drool: Well the weird thing is, as much as I love the JT and R&H looks, I love the ZOOTV looks almost equally as much. They are both SO HOT, in a very different way, but both still very hot! :combust: Does that make any sense?

U2Kitten said:
You all know how much I love JT U2 :drool: Well the weird thing is, as much as I love the JT and R&H looks, I love the ZOOTV looks almost equally as much. They are both SO HOT, in a very different way, but both still very hot! :combust: Does that make any sense?

Absolutely.

I adore both the late 80s and early 90s looks as well. :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom