*Thud*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono: grrrrrrrowl

oliveu2cm said:
live_bono_inside.jpg

So, I go to save this pic and it's titled "live bono inside"

I don't know what that means, but it amuses me. It's like a wild animal warning: Danger! Live Bono Inside

are you serious

elevation2u said:
i got these from rolling stone i hope they come out and not be red x's which will probably happen...........here i go........:huh:

00313011.jpg

00313127.jpg

SO HOTTTTTT :combust: :combust: :combust:

from.. current RS on the stands....?

:drool:

Re: are you serious

oliveu2cm said:

from.. current RS on the stands....?

:drool:

Nope, they're from the website. They go with that article with the sepia pics of him - the one in the dress, the one with Eli, etc. The website has more.

Re: Re: are you serious

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Nope, they're from the website. They go with that article with the sepia pics of him - the one in the dress, the one with Eli, etc. The website has more.

Oooh wow! Do you mind posting the link? I tried searching their site but I can't find it :huh:

thank you soo much!! :D

adamswildhoney said:
I :heart: those photos!! Especially the one with Bono in a dress bc its so hillarious!!!!:lol:

:lmao: When I bought that RS mag, I sat in the car with my 11 year old son and looked at the pics before we drove home, and when we got to the dress pic, my son said... "Well now you know what his home life is like!"

:lol:

EPandAmerica said:

:lmao: When I bought that RS mag, I sat in the car with my 11 year old son and looked at the pics before we drove home, and when we got to the dress pic, my son said... "Well now you know what his home life is like!"

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom