Throw Your Hands Into The Air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wondering, does OTTO care if we alter his pics, say, to make avatars or sigs?

thanks everybody

I just found this thread; wow! Thanks everybody, it means a lot to me. (Even though you all sorta scare me sometimes.) To answer two questions:

1. I prefer not to see photos chopped up and in Avatars, partially because then other people take it and have no idea where it came from. Running the site is way expensive - a problem many fan sites are having right now, as you know - and since I've had all of $10 donations in the last five months, the ONLY pay I get is keeping my name on my work.

2. For those who asked what I look like: http://www.wafflelight.com/gallery.php?set=me - the 4th one over is the only one that gives you any real clue. I'm sorta camera shy - funny huh?

Thanks gang...

otto

adamswildhoney said:
3357%3A95523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A98%3D92%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232334588%3C869ot1lsi

I was at that concert, I was in the nose bleeders and it was so cute bc she grabbed Bono's Butt and he put her hands up then after a little while he took both her hands and placed them on his butt!:lol:

was that the sacramento concert? because everyone told me about it, i drove up from school the day after and i wasn't able to go to the conert because of sucky tests. i was so pissed. just wondering if it was the one i missed

Originally posted by adamswildhoney

I was at that concert, I was in the nose bleeders and it was so cute bc she grabbed Bono's Butt and he put her hands up then after a little while he took both her hands and placed them on his butt!

OMG! This made me laugh so hard! :lmao:

Bono is the cutest person ever. :cute:

Last edited:
Re: thanks everybody

Ottofilm said:
I just found this thread; wow! Thanks everybody, it means a lot to me. (Even though you all sorta scare me sometimes.) To answer two questions:

1. I prefer not to see photos chopped up and in Avatars, partially because then other people take it and have no idea where it came from. Running the site is way expensive - a problem many fan sites are having right now, as you know - and since I've had all of $10 donations in the last five months, the ONLY pay I get is keeping my name on my work.

2. For those who asked what I look like: http://www.wafflelight.com/gallery.php?set=me - the 4th one over is the only one that gives you any real clue. I'm sorta camera shy - funny huh?

Thanks gang...

otto

1. We all totally understand and will honor your wishes:yes:

2. You're kinda cute! :cute: I don't think I've ever seen you at a show though. Maybe someday!:)

Back
Top Bottom