Thought you girls might like this :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:

Tell us, Souly :wink:

:shifty:
As my english teacher would say, it looks like Bono is experiencing a climax, the highest point of excitment.

Now I'm gonna get my ass out of here before I get banned.

:angel:

I am definitely too young to have seen that picture... :lol:

I actually thought a couple of the pics of that scene floating around looked kinda bad, but thought it was just my own dirty imagination; at least now I know thats not entirely true

Heck, I was thinking all of this when I watched it Saturday night! Someone has said, "sex on two legs." Yep, I think that fits quite well ...:sexywink:

It reminds me of the one time Bono was unpopping a champagne bottle in the Zoo TV tour, while I was only 14 or 15 at the time and he said really loud, "Oh yeah I'm coming!" And I thought, hmm....strange. Took me quite a few years to 'get' what he was really implying!!!
And for the record, I don't think one that does not DROOL over Bono as much as us gals thinks he's sex on two legs, unless of course they are female and have met him. Because sure enough my cousin is like, "He's so unsexy. So straight." And I retorted back, "Just because he doesn't pull down his pants and emulate sex with an adoring drunk fan like Billy Idol doesn't mean he's not sexy, and yes besides pulling down his pants- he's done that. He's pulled down his pants as well, but that's a different story." Bono=Sexy. Both are four letter words.
OK I've had one too many margaritas...hahaha....I should have had champagne.....

Back
Top Bottom