Thought I'd come here for some help ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hey folks,

I once said I was too afraid to venture into PLEBA (I suppose you get a lot of people saying that? Hehe). I'm taking that back now, because I need new glasses and I figure this is the best place to make a little request. I'd like to get glasses akin to those that U2, specifically Bono, have worn. I'm not looking for exactly the same pair - I know that would be a nearly impossible task and if I did find them by some miracle, they'd probably cost far too much. I'm just going to try to get a pair that look somewhat like what U2 have worn.

So if you can help me out in any way, such as with good photos of various glasses the lads have worn, I would be most appreciative. I'm not sure if they'd suit my face or my prescription, but it can't hurt to try, can it?

Have a good one,
Andr?

You need to contact Mr. LeMon. He is the king of Bono shades, and Gabrielvox too. They know all about them, where to get them, which ones are the right ones. I will post pics anyway though, BRB!

See, that wasn't too bad, was it? We won't hurt you, we promise. :wink:

Here are a few. I'll try to pick the ones where you can see the glasses pretty well.

bonoagain.jpg

bono1.jpg

bindark.jpg

b2004HQ.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Axver, are you thinking of tinted or clear lenses? Do you want a really large frame, or something smaller?
(By the way, there seem to be a lot of men in here lately. Maybe it's not as "scary" as rumour would have it. Perhaps we need to try harder. :evil: )

Edited to say: Look, I'm now a premium member. :applaud:

Last edited:
Yay Biff is premium! :applaud:

Axver, don't be scared. We LOVE guys here, nice guys, cool guys like Brazilian Fly and Biff, Mr. LeMon, bloodysunday, Lemonboy, Hanover, gabrielvox, Rick Fly, and more. There's been lots of guys come here. If you are nice, and you like our pics, we love you! The ones who are scared of this place are the ones who say rude things about us and make fun of us :sad:

U2Kitten said:
Yay Biff is premium! :applaud:

Axver, don't be scared. We LOVE guys here, nice guys, cool guys like Biff

Am I a man or a mouse?

Actually, I'm neither, but thanks for the kind words anyway!:heart:

the blind man looks

he looked much blinder in these with the old man cap from Passengers

orangep2.jpg

he looks really blind here, his head is even tilted back, if I didn't know for sure he could see I'd swear he was blind from this pic :huh:

00sightings.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
the blind man looks

he looked much blinder in these with the old man cap from Passengers

orangep2.jpg

he looks really blind here, his head is even tilted back, if I didn't know for sure he could see I'd swear he was blind from this pic :huh:

00sightings.jpg

I really like the first look, with the orange shirt, the little beard, and the smaller glasses. I think the smaller glasses suit his face better, as they don't hide his cheekbones as much. (Gotta love those cheekbones!)

yellow

I know a guy who ordered these on the internet and they came looking very cheap and like work safety glasses- if you see a guy online bragging he has the Kmart Pop glasses for $20 RUN AWAY!

somelikecigar-vi.jpg

kmart-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah biff I think a lot of the shades are too big for his face and make it look wider :uhoh:

classic Elevation shades

0balt.jpg

shades of aqua

bononice-vi.jpg

bonoface-vi.jpg

these are his newest, light, almost pink, fancy ear things

04bonoport2-vi.jpg

U2Kitten said:

As much as I love the Fly, and the whole Fly look, I would seriously advise going in another direction, Axver :wink:

Back
Top Bottom