Thought for the Day, Part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
This one came to me almost complete as I was walking my dog this evening. As usual, it's written with Bono in mind, but you can easily substitute any band member you want. (What now with Edge posting, my old crush on him is back!)

You're at a surprise party for someone you don't know, but you figured what the hell, it's a party so I'll go. The time has come to hide behind the couch. As you're there, in the semi-darkness, you see someone else kneel down behind the couch with you. He's on your left. You get a case of the giggles. The person next to you, whom you suddenly realize is Bono, gives you a sidelong amused glance. He quickly and silently slips his right arm around your back, and you find that his left hand is

gently

but

firmly

over your mouth.

He presses

gently

but

firmly

to keep you quiet.

Not surprisingly, you are quiet. You can barely breathe, but certainly not because he's pressing too hard.

The guest of honor arrives, is surprised. Bono releases his hold on you, gives you another sidelong amused glance, with a wink this time, and leaves your side.

:combust:
Martha - I am convinced. This proves you are the Devil's concubine!!!! :macdevil: EVIL WOMAN!!!!!!!

(but thank you very much for what is surely to be my happiest thought today! :sexywink: )

Back
Top Bottom