Those U2 boys..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Here's a question for everyone:

Have you ever thought about U2 in terms of attractiveness? Pretty good-looking fellas, huh? That Bono guy is quite the looker, I must admit :flirt:

Anyone have any pics of him, by the way? :help:

Discuss.

Jam Jar said:
well, y'now there's 5 million Bono hair threads.. so why not just gank pics from there and post them here? anybody else up to it?

You mean post the same picture in multiple threads!
a2c47783.gif

U2democrat said:
Is it just me or is this post saturated and dripping with sarcasm? :wink:

Hold on, I'll get a bucket for it........

:lol:

(All in the spirit of good fun :wink:)

Jam Jar said:
well, y'now there's 5 million Bono hair threads.. so why not just gank pics from there and post them here? anybody else up to it?

Hi Jammy! :wave::hug:

Only do that if it's from 1985-1989. The long hair is a must! It's so manly :drool:

kafrun said:

Any pics of him with sunglasses? I was wondering if there were any of those floating around.. :hmm:

sunglasses would hide his gorgeous baby blues. :|:|:|

we can't have that now, can we? :wink:

I'm beginning to think the name Pleba must stand for something else! Everywhere I look, it's Bono, Bono, Bono!! I mean, I love the guy, but it took four other guys to get to where he is!!!

PLEBA = Pawing Lusciously at Every Bono Appendage??????

:wink: :tongue:

gluey said:
I'm beginning to think the name Pleba must stand for something else! Everywhere I look, it's Bono, Bono, Bono!! I mean, I love the guy, but it took four other guys to get to where he is!!!

PLEBA = Pawing Lusciously at Every Bono Appendage??????

:wink: :tongue:

You know the elbows are seriously sexy. LETHAL even.

gluey said:

Its the kneecaps that do it for me, with a little bit of ankle thrown in on the side....

Welcome, by the way!

Do you have a preference for a favorite band member? Or are you all about Bano too? :bono:

Souly said:

sunglasses would hide his gorgeous baby blues. :|:|:|

we can't have that now, can we? :wink:
yes, true.. let's hope he never resorts to covering them up :tsk:

Seriously though, anyone know where I can find pics of this guy? :confused: Do you know if there's ever been any photo sessions with his bandmates?

kafrun said:

Seriously though, anyone know where I can find pics of this guy? :confused: Do you know if there's ever been any photo sessions with his bandmates?

wait what? bandmates? where'd they come from? who're you talking about? :confused:

Souly said:

Welcome, by the way!

Do you have a preference for a favorite band member? Or are you all about Bano too? :bono:

Thanks!! Been lurking for a while, but finally succumbed!!!

I do love Bono, but I'm an even split between him and Edge (love that mans style), with a little bit of short haired larry, and silver haired Adam thrown in for balance!!!

kafrun said:

I once saw one on U2.com.:shh:

Souly said:

wait what? bandmates? where'd they come from? who're you talking about? :confused:
I saw em in concert once. Pretty decent looking guys :flirt: Wondered if anyone else had spotted them :shrug:

kafrun said:

WHAT!! I thought U2 was another nickname for him like Bono!!! Damn, you just blew that illusion!!

Jam Jar said:

Hey hey :shame: Let's not turn this into a drool-fest. I just asked if you found these guys attractive, but it's not like they're sex symbols or something. I doubt they'd want to be seen in that light.

bathtub.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom