Those Animals!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Okay, PLEBAns, time for another zany discussion:

What kind of animals would our lads be?

I KNOW Adam would be a horse (for obvious reasons!:D), and I love the person who said Edge would be a BALD eagle and the other person who said Bono would be a monkey (listen to Wild Honey). As much as Larry would hate it, he would have to be a cat. (I mean, c'mon! He's a Halloween baby!)

Those are my picks. What are yours?

I think I've already said mine, but to keep the thread alive, here are some using lyrics:

Bono: Monkey! (it was me who said it before *blush*) But just look at him! He really is quite monkeyish. Although sometimes he looks more of an ape, but I guess human's are apes, so that doesn't count.

Edge: A Tor-TOYse -- An intellectual one, of coarse.

Adam: Horse, but that's been said, so..... em, A MOLE!! (get it, the glasses thing :reject: )

Larry: A Black Cat? A panther?

Last edited:
:hmm: hmm... let's see...

Edge: a bee. bees are smart. bees are always busy. bees are methodicals... edge would definitely be a bee(nie) :up:

Bono: a parrot. he talks a lot, doesn't he? :wink:

Adam: a giraffe. because he said so :D, and because I think giraffes are funny animals...

Larry: a tiger. fascinating, but somehow unapproachable... that's how Larry is :wink:

Hmm good question

Lessee

I see Edge being a black capped chickadee. Black cap ;) They're very intelligent and have a beautiful song.

Bono hmmm... I think I'd have to go with a Monkey as well on this one. Either that or a hummingbird. The guy has alot of energy!

Larry I could see being an eagle or falcon.

Adam could be a bullfrog. In the background but always there...

Bono = a loyal cute puppy...like a energetic Lab
Adam= a HORSE of course...can I get a ride?
Edge= a very wise owl or eagle
Larry= a mischevious little cat
:bono: :adam: :edge: :larry:

Bono would be a cute little kitty...he would jump around the house all day and go"MEEEEOOOWWW":eek:

Bono-Tweety Bird, cute lovable, smart but can play dumb, gets the stupid cat to get in trouble every time and also has something to say about everything that cat is doing.

Edge-I would go with the Owl, quiet and reserved but very wise

Larry-Fish, pretty to look at but doesn't do much

Adam-Penguin, he seems to be very dapper lately

Found it!:wink:

BP: If you were an animal, which animal would you be?

ADAM: A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes.

EDGE: One of the big cats, so I could just s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in the sun, a panther or a cheetah.

BONO: A wildebeest. You'd have to have a sense of humour with a name like that.

LARRY: Aaah! A fly. Because Bono wrote about a fly and what's good enough for Bono is good enough for me.

I see Adam as a cat. He is definitely a cat... an orange one. Think about it. Larry's an eagle. Bono's a puppy. Edge could be... an iguana. :lol:

:hmm:

:bono: = a cat... very sleek, very sexy, very appreciative of female attention
:edge: = a horse... highly intelligent, soulful eyes, very useful
:adam: = a caterpillar/butterfly.... utilitarian at 1st & not particularly attractive, but now a gorgeous, stand-out creature
:larry: = a bulldog....very tough looking & gruff-sounding, but highly loyal, lovable & adorable

:giggle:

Told ya he was monkey. Howler Monkey, actually.:wink:
howlerbono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom