This week has been pretty bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Man I have had the worst week this week. Well the weekend started off great cos I had my Bridal Shower and Bachlorette party :D :D Man that was soooooooooooooo much fun!!! I did so many wicked things lmao :ohmy: The day after I was in a WHOLE lot of pain LOL...but basically my week started off badly.

On Monday I had to call in cos I was feeling awful...at first I thought it was cos of saturday night and I was still getting over it but didn't turn out to be that way. I started taking the pill at the begining of the month and the doctor told me that I might have some of the side effects....well I was throwing up and I was weak and shakey everyday this week up until this morning. :tsk: I've been leaving early all this week from work because I just felt so awful. :huh: This morning I feel a lot better...still not 100% but getting there. I really didn't think that I would be this bad from the medicine

So just in case ya'll were wondering where I was lol

Mullen-Girl said:
I started taking the pill at the begining of the month and the doctor told me that I might have some of the side effects....well I was throwing up and I was weak and shakey everyday this week up until this morning. :tsk:

:hug:

The exact same thing happened to me for one of the brands of the pill. It took me two incidents to figure out it might be the pill (I thought at first I had food poisoning or a virus) - it was awful, I couldn't keep anything down and had to get IV fluids because I got dehydrated :yikes:

After I switched to a different brand of pill, it didn't happen again. Maybe the hormone levels are too high and your doctor can recommend another brand of pill for you to take?

I hope you feel better :hug:

Last edited:
It does sound like the hormone levels are too high for you...have your doctor put you on a new pill as soon as possible or you will feel sick at the beginning of every new cycle :yuck:

Feel better soon! :hug:

oh gosh. these birth control devices are torture! i was on the depo shot and it made my ass hurt like i was shot in it all the time. it made me grumpy(probably because my ass hurt!) and it made me bleed all the time! so i switched to the patch. it made me have stomach cramps and get FAT. thats the worst. i was so depressed. i was like hey, i am eating half of what i normally would and i cant stop gaining weight and now i look like a cow. why do you need birthcontrol if you look like a cow! lol. i tore that darn thing off after two months and lost ten pounds in the last week. now i have to go back on wednesday and try something new. i was thinking of the pill............but now i dunno!:ohmy: my week has been hell otherwise too so its like double crap for me. my friggin boyfriend of three years promised me some really big things and now hes turning out like every other guy in my past and is letting me down.......:sad: i have been crying all night and now i have a headache

Back
Top Bottom