This time I have a real problem...I need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I posted this purposefully here and not at Zooconfessionals cos....well, maybe you understand my problem better???

Already for some time I have the urge to go to the hairdresser and get ma cut a mullet. :| [I watched baby U2 on video for days without any break - maybe because of that....] Did you ever had this urge? I think no.

But the last time I wanted something so badly I wanted to have an electronic guitar and now I play it everyday. :huh:

Now my question: Shall I? Shan't I? :scream: Please, help me!

*BOOMCHAA!*'s sig said:
knob.gif
i just wanted to say that every time i see this, it cracks me up. :laugh: :wink: :lmao:

Tabby said:
I like mullets on guys but girls?! If you don't like it you can always grow it out!
Well, I'd be one of the first mullets for girls after a long time. :D

And that with growing it out is exactly what I'm thinking. It is just hair and it will grow anyway.......

Actually (besides BOOMCHAA's sig :wink: ) mullets do crack me up. And that is the point. :huh: It cracks me up, but I think they're fucking cool.

Uh, okay fros might be cool......though not my taste. :lol:

Thanks for your opinions. :) Nobody really likes the idea, but if I'd do it nevertheless I'll post a photo of my mullet, k? :lmao:

bono-vox said:
You go for it girlie :up:

And if u dont like it u can put it in pig tails or clip it up or curl it.......wow i love my shorter hair i put it in little tails today cus a little bits fall out if its all up!!! :heart: :rolleyes: :D
Hey, thank you girlie! :hug: That's been the first post that didn't read "Mullets - :down: " :lmao:

I will show you all how good mullets can look! Yes I do! :mac: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom