THis place is Scary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Scariest place on the internet i feel sorry for the lads............ very disturbing

why? don't you like seeing pictures of the band members? this is one of my favorite sections of this forum. So what if they are obsessed? i am more, but the difference is that i don't go around saying it like crazy.:wink:

Last edited:
ZeroDude said:
lol, well said

Come on Zero Dude!

People are not THAt scary here...

Right? :shifty: :lol:

I know sometimes things can get out of hand, but most of the girls in here are very nice... :wink:

Where are u from anyway? :D

Last edited:
celia said:
This is the BEST place on the internet! :up:

totally! this forum is probably one of the nicest/sweetest people you will find on interference. Out of all the forums this is my "home' now

ZeroDude said:
Scariest place on the internet i feel sorry for the lads............ very disturbing

SO leave.......Oh and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Last edited:
yeah

i kept on hearing about how scary it was here and honestly every now and then someone says something that i'm just like "woh... thats not right" but ingeneral i think you guys rock and what goes on here is no worse than guys perving FHM magazine or Angelina Jolie picsa or girls sticking Jude Law all over their wall and giggling hysterically over pictures of him in a magazine.
its all (well most of i anyway) said in good humour

PLEBA you guy rock

everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :shrug:

personally, i like it here. some of the gals are even *scarier* than me, so i feel right at home. :wink:

pleba girls rock!

:lol:
if were scary then i guess i can deal with that!
when i first got on interference the first place i drifted to was here. kinda odd i guess, but i never got to hear about its rep for being scary until after i was a pleba girl.
I think that there are many very sweet and intelligent people in pleba to be honest. ive spent time reading posts by others and asking them about their lives and personalities.
geeze, i mean there are shrinks, nurses, teachers, business women, lots of really neat people.
and then brazilian fly and lemonboy! the bravest of them all! :D:D
:wave: hi guys!
if i can be associated with all the people in here that have made me feel so welcome, i think i can deal with being called scary every once in a while
*enter triumphant music*
:reject: hell, i scare myself on a regular basis!

ZeroDude said:

Dude, if you don't like it, feel free to leave. :wink:

I personally love the PLEBA section. So many pics! :drool:

neutral said:

Translation: I wish girls were into me and my band like this! :yikes: :evil:

wow....

i'd never have admitted to it before but...

i think that to myself everytime i check this place out...

and i ask myself "why are these ladies going crazy over a scar on bono's chin...???"

:huh:

hey it's too early in the day for me to post a picture of my mug, ok i apologise to everyone here in PLEBA for my actions, im sorry, peace to ya all,

dandy said:
everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :shrug:

personally, i like it here. some of the gals are even *scarier* than me, so i feel right at home. :wink:

pleba girls rock!
:up: I'm with you there.

Well this is just like beeing the only man at a large party of women....some people would call it scary, I myself call it interesting.:evil:

And besides when you look deeper than the lusting and the picture posts these girls have the biggest hearts of gold that you can find. :heart:

And on top of that they are all very beautiful.....:drool:

Some people ask me why I hang here.....:eyebrow:

My question is why doesn't all guys hang here??:huh:

I simply love all of you girls! :heart:

^^ :cute: Awww... I... I don't know what to say, really... other than, thanks!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
:heart: LB :heart:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

You're the best! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom