This is turning into an obsession...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgespet

Refugee
One of the things that drives me into a frenzy is Edge in torn jeans...I've worn out two videos of R&H & now I'm working on the DVD! So...please, please ,please...post any pics of Torn Jeans Edge you might have!:flirt: Era doesn't matter, but if you've got some from outside the JT/RH, era, I would really love to see them. Gotta go, but I'll be back later to post my own faves. Thanks, everyone!!

Edge in jeans :drool:

austinedge.jpg

Oh those aren't torn :huh: but they're cool and they're frayed! :happy:

Last edited:
band_42.jpg

Mmmm...:drool:

*wants to slip hand in there & grope!! :censored:*

142.jpg

143.jpg

Can't you just see Larry shaking his head & rolling his eyes in loving frustration at B & E?!

L: WTF?? Come on, you two, it's :censored: cold out here! Quit horsing around & let's just get this over with!
A: *smirks & shakes head at all three*

Last edited:
Ok, I seem to have wandered a bit off course from my original idea here, but....this is one of the sexiest pics of Edge that I've seen in a long time! Hair, shirt, jeans...*whimper!!*
g2ab.jpg

madonna's child said:
Torn jeans are sexy. They should come back in style.

I agree....and since our Edge is always one to be up with fashion I think he'd have a few pairs of the torn look. The JT look is my least favorite Edge look but then there's the jeans :drool: so it all balances out! ;)

I love Edge's design on those jeans! I don't know why like them so much but they are just so beautiful! And even though you cant see his shoes, they are beautiful too! He wears such spunky clothes and shoes! I wanna know what his undies look like lol!

I really love his Elevation tour jeans too. Oh my do I :drool:..... Um anyway....I need to get a date or something. yeah. :crazy: :crack:

I know he had them custom made but I wonder if he designed them himself? He's always been so fashionable, it seems like he could? :hmm:

Last edited:
neutral said:
These aren't the RH jeans but I thought you might like the pic. :drool:

bullfight2.jpg

Must.. get.. mind.. out.. of.. gutter... :madspit: Room getting too hot :combust:

:lol: :yes: :evil:
I love this picture!!

I know he had them custom made but I wonder if he designed them himself? He's always been so fashionable, it seems like he could?

It wouldn't suprise me a bit to find out he had at least some hand in the designing.

Sue DeNym said:

Yeah, it makes you wonder how he got that hole right there... :sexywink:

Exactly!!

That picture is a perfecr example of why I think Edge is so incredibly sexy! He's so subtle about it...no skin-tight leather pants, no shirts hanging open(not that those are bad things! )...you don't even really notice it at first. It's sort of like... yeah, and there's Edge...henley, vest and jeans. AGAIN...Um...torn jeans...jeans with a hole in the thigh....inner thigh...UPPER inner thigh! EdgeSkin!...Oh My God!:drool:

Sue DeNym said:

Yeah, it makes you wonder how he got that hole right there... :sexywink:

Exactly!!

That picture is a perfect example of why I think Edge is so incredibly sexy! He's so subtle about it...no skin-tight leather pants, no shirts hanging open(not that those are bad things!:mac: )...you don't even really notice it at first. It's sort of like... yeah, and there's Edge...henley, vest and jeans...AGAIN...Um...torn jeans...jeans with a hole in the thigh....inner thigh...UPPER inner thigh! EdgeSkin!...Oh My God!:drool:

Ooops, sorry about the double posting!! :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom