This is the proof, Bono can be in two places at once!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/bono eyes up the ladies at burlesque club_1015554

U2 star BONO proved he has a eye for the ladies last week (ends01DEC06) when he sat through both acts of the Royal Jelly rock 'n' roll burlesque show in Las Vegas. A guest of club boss IVAN KANE, the Irish rocker guzzled Guinness as he eyed up the scantily-clad ladies on stage, according to website EyeOnVegas.net. And it looks like Bono will be a regular at the club in 2007 - upon leaving, he said, "It's f**king brilliant." 05/12/2006 20:16

:hmm: So he was in Vegas, while he also was in Japan? That's pretty cool Bono!

:wink:

who is Ivan Kane btw?

:shh: it dissapoints me they stole Bono's Golden Globe 03 comment for this :tsk:

Galeongirl said:
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/bono eyes up the ladies at burlesque club_1015554

:hmm: So he was in Vegas, while he also was in Japan? That's pretty cool Bono!

:wink:

who is Ivan Kane btw?

:shh: it dissapoints me they stole Bono's Golden Globe 03 comment for this :tsk:

:shocked: It's like he's on "Heroes" Save the cheerleader Bono!:rockon: :yikes: I don't know who Ivan, is obviously someone who needs his eyes checked.:shrug: Btw, I have yet to read one true story about anyone on contactmusic. That website's a piece of shit.:|

Boy, people sure have been gullible around Interference lately...first the Edun thing, and now this!:lol:

I gotta say, though, that neither contact music or TMZ say that Ivan Kane said that the B-man was there. He's just mentioned as the owner of the burlesque club in question. (No source is named as the "info" for this story).

Also, the TMZ website claimed that Bono "made a point" of meeting and talking to his fans while there...hmmm...where's the "fan meeting stories?":wink:

One more thing and I'll shut up--even if it was true, so what? Everybody looks...(I know I do!):ohmy:

:mad: Looks like the FAKE BONOS are making their rounds again!!!

I mean they know he is far away and they make appearences and to the untrained Bono fanatic eye any Fake Bono might look like the real thing..

Im sure I would NOT be FOOLED!!!:madspit:

ok Im done:wink:

Caroni said:

:yes:

I found the new very funny, I can imagine people asking for autographs :lmao: :lmao: I think that the fake bono was, well :shrug: fake!, I mean, the whole thing never truly happened :shrug:

Yeah, I wonder about celebrity impersonators from time to time.
I guess that most are honest and above board about it, but you do hear the odd story now and then...

Like (I think it was last year) there was a story about a Mick Jagger impersonator who passed himself off as the real thing at a New York nightclub. He got several free drinks and had sex w/ a couple of gals in the bathroom before he was discovered to be a fake and got kicked out!

Makes you wonder about the reliability of most celeb gossip (especially when there's no corroborating evidence like photos, videos, multiple witnesses, etc.)

'Course, I also wonder about people who believe everything they read and hear...:huh:

kimby said:
'Course, I also wonder about people who believe everything they read and hear...:huh:

Not sure if you thought I believe this, my first post was ofcourse sarcastic....

and I got a new contactmusic today, about Kid Rock being in several Las Vegas nightclubs..... and there was a bnit about U2 in that piece too, so maybe they got mixed up?

Just never trust contactmusic :wink: but some things they have are amusing, like this one!

What's with the date at the end of the article? Is that when the sighting occurred? Because then it would all make sense.

MissMoo said:
What's with the date at the end of the article? Is that when the sighting occurred? Because then it would all make sense.

In some countries, especially those in Europe, the date is written with the date rather than the month first. As a matter of fact I think those of us in the good old U.S.A are a rare few that write month first. Also, even if it was May 12th I don't think it would've been possible. I believe Bono was in Africa at that point.

it's Dec. 5.... I got it that day :)
It couldn't be the article, since it states that show ended dec. 1... it had to be the week before, the one Bono was in NZ and after that in Saitama...

Galeongirl said:

Not sure if you thought I believe this, my first post was ofcourse sarcastic....

and I got a new contactmusic today, about Kid Rock being in several Las Vegas nightclubs..... and there was a bnit about U2 in that piece too, so maybe they got mixed up?

Just never trust contactmusic :wink: but some things they have are amusing, like this one!

Yeah, I knew you were being sarcastic...the folks who started the other 2(closed) threads, though:huh:

Not to mention some of the replies...people suddenly forgot about NZ and Japan:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom