THIS is the poster I've been telling you about!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Some of you might remember how I kept talking about my favorite Popmart poster and how I could never find a picture of it online...Well now I finally have! The mystery is solved. :lol:

Attachments

• 8022.jpg
    8022.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 175
oliveu2cm said:
I have that poster in my room, next to my bed. :flirt:

:hyper: :drool:

:lol: When I moved out of my room after 1st semester freshman year and saw my old roommate second semester, she told me she missed that poster...and she wasn't even a fan!

:( I still need to find a place where I can buy a new one. Mine has got rips in it and stuff.

hotpepper said:
I love this shot too. It's also in (much smaller version) the Pop Mart program that was available at those shows. I have a copy!:wink:

:hmm: I never did get a Popmart program...should do that!

Nice poster...

*slaps hand* *you can't get anymore posters Emily, you've run out of walls!* :D

<sigh> I love love love that poster! It is currently on the wall next to my bed after residing for several weeks above the couch in my living room....it took my mom an amazingly long time to notice it. Good times. The cigarette in Adam's ear (that sounds funny if you haven't seen the pic) and the pose he has is sexy! Bono's shirt <prrrr>. Edge's leather jacket is tre cool. I love them all!

jessica

Damn.

I want that poster :mad:

btw wertsie I have to tell you I like what you've done with your website. :up:

I needed Larry pictures so I did a google search and your site came up. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that poster!!!!! I have that over my bed too!!! well actually it's my boyfriend's poster but he put it over my bed one day as a surprise...they all look yummy!!! :D

Sicy said:
Damn.

I want that poster :mad:

btw wertsie I have to tell you I like what you've done with your website. :up:

I needed Larry pictures so I did a google search and your site came up. :)

:hug: Thanks, Sicy! Good to hear. And thanks for digging up that picture for me! :happy:

wertsie said:
Some of you might remember how I kept talking about my favorite Popmart poster and how I could never find a picture of it online...Well now I finally have! The mystery is solved. :lol:

I have this poster, framed, in my bedroom. I'm not really a fan of it, but one person said to me that it's Bono in a leopard-skin print - what's not to like? :sexywink: :lmao:

Re: Re: THIS is the poster I've been telling you about!

doctorwho said:

I have this poster, framed, in my bedroom. I'm not really a fan of it, but one person said to me that it's Bono in a leopard-skin print - what's not to like? :sexywink: :lmao:

:hmm: By any chance, do you remember where you bought yours and/or how long ago?

I'm pretty sure I bought this poster at a music store in a mall in a North Shore area of Boston, MA. I believe I purchased this in 1998, but it may have been late 1997. Either way, it was during or very close to the Pop era (obviously).

doctorwho said:
I'm pretty sure I bought this poster at a music store in a mall in a North Shore area of Boston, MA. I believe I purchased this in 1998, but it may have been late 1997. Either way, it was during or very close to the Pop era (obviously).

Darn! I was kinda hoping you had bought it recently so I could maybe track it down!

Yay!! I've had this poster as well since 1998 I think. I just happened to find it at the mall. I loved it so much that I finally got it framed a couple of months ago. It now is in the back of my TV BUT it looks awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom