This is going to sound funny......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not even going to share some of the short little ideas that have popped into my head. Calling the hotels, that was one of them. Even though the boys aren't in Seattle now, I don't care. It's almost like I want to do a little "U2 tour" for myself.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Thanks everyone for your help and advice.....

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

i agree with joyfulgirl, i dont think id ever hunt them down, it just seems like an invasion of privacy. but dont beat urselves up too much because someday u probably will meet them. i know a girl who was in an airport in during the summer, around the time when Q magazine had a big u2 exclusice thingy and she was reading the mag and when she looked up edge was standing in front of her. he signed the mag and everything. aghhh bliss!!!

Originally posted by mc:
i agree with joyfulgirl, i dont think id ever hunt them down, it just seems like an invasion of privacy. but dont beat urselves up too much because someday u probably will meet them. i know a girl who was in an airport in during the summer, around the time when Q magazine had a big u2 exclusice thingy and she was reading the mag and when she looked up edge was standing in front of her. he signed the mag and everything. aghhh bliss!!!

edge...*sigh*...more and more he's becoming my hearthrob...

Originally posted by mc:
i know a girl who was in an airport in during the summer, around the time when Q magazine had a big u2 exclusice thingy and she was reading the mag and when she looked up edge was standing in front of her. he signed the mag and everything. aghhh bliss!!!

Ah!
eek.gif
That would be so unbelievable! I know this sounds stupid, but whenever I'm in an airport I'm always on the lookout for U2. I guess it's because I've heard so many stories of them being seen at airports (not to mention the ATYCLB pics).

one day a few months ago i spent a day in howth, dublin . my motives were pure though, it was my parents idea to go. ne way i spent the whole day walking around on air thinking that i could bump into larry any minute. i would never go up to his house ever, not that i no where it is but still, just knowing that i was in the same general area as him was enough. i dont no what i would have done if i actully saw him. hee i breathed the same air as larry mullen.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
I know exactly where they stay in L.A. because a friend of mine works there and gave Adam a massage on a number of occasions over the years. But I'll never tell because she wants to keep on giving Adam those massages and I am sworn to secrecy. Anyway, that's one of the ways you find out where they stay.

!!!!!!!
words cannot express my reaction to this.
*looks at skin to see if it's green with envy*
instead I'll post a picture.
32869091QltkRM_ph.jpg

Adam: Kristie, you can give me a massage any day.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by doctorwho:
*looks around... is afraid to tell the women of PLEBA that he met The Edge in Chicago in '97 and had a chance to meet them in Boston in '01 - but had to leave to take care of his dog.

*runs away

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!! we need details. You have a very lucky dog doctorwho.
smile.gif

i love my dog and all but given the choice between him and u2.......mmmm. right that wouldnt be a hard one.

Back
Top Bottom