This is Anton Corbijn. He makes me wet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO What kind of accent is bono impersonating...LMAO it's hilarious!

I thought it was hilarious when Bono was in the water and he was yelling to the people onshore..."Don't worry about me out here in the water!"

LMAO

I think Larry is the only band meember who could have pulled off the video...seriously...he the only one with the arms for it...

Homina

:rant: It isn't working for me! And the fact that this site is written in Dutch doesn't make it easier for me to understand what I'm doing wrong! :rant:

Help me if you can I'm feeling down...
And I'd really appreciate you'd be around...
Would you please, please, help me...help me!

:rant: :sad: :rant: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Okay, I got it working. :yes: Erised :sexywink:

'I've never ever done anything...you know....remotely like that.' ~Larry

:lmao:

help!

:( :sad:

it wont work for me - its just telling me it 'could not play any media in the playlist' and if I click on help it just tells me that there is no info for this error.

:banghead:

why do things like this never work for me? Am I cursed by the evil computer pixie or something?

ah well, it sounds lovely. I'll just have to imagine this video in my over-active brain. At least when it's in my brain I can get the boys to do all kinds of things they won't do in this video (like take off all their clothes :macdevil: )

hehehehe

Lu
:wave:

Re: help!

bammo2 said:
:( :sad:

it wont work for me - its just telling me it 'could not play any media in the playlist' and if I click on help it just tells me that there is no info for this error.

:banghead:

why do things like this never work for me? Am I cursed by the evil computer pixie or something?

ah well, it sounds lovely. I'll just have to imagine this video in my over-active brain. At least when it's in my brain I can get the boys to do all kinds of things they won't do in this video (like take off all their clothes :macdevil: )

hehehehe

Lu
Do you have WMPlayer? That's what you need for viewing the thingie. Maybe that's the reason why you couldn't watch it?.....

bammo2 said:

that's what I was using.....so that can't be it.....

aarrrggh stupid computer pixies

thank you anyway.
Lu
I'd really like to help you, but I'm not that much into computers as well. :sad:

******edit cos:
To those who can watch it: Is that girl who sits on the seat next to Bono in the train Eve? I can't understand what Bono's saying during Bono and the girl are shown, but she looks like Eve. :yes:

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

I'd really like to help you, but I'm not that much into computers as well. :sad:

******edit cos:
To those who can watch it: Is that girl who sits on the seat next to Bono in the train Eve? I can't understand what Bono's saying during Bono and the girl are shown, but she looks like Eve. :yes:

LMAO @ you using my crazy photoshopped pic as your avatar!

I didn't here Larry saying that Anton made him wet... stoopid modem connection! The sound on the modem version was awful :mad:

flaming june said:

I didn't here Larry saying that Anton made him wet... stoopid modem connection! The sound on the modem version was awful :mad:

I heard it now:wink: I thought he said it after throwing the water on himself...

'I've never ever done anything...you know....remotely like that.

:eyebrow: Lar, ehm, you have three kids.... you must have! :lol:

flaming june said:

Yeah, the photoshopped pic's cool. I didn't know that you did it though. :D

Some gals really get off when they see it cos they think it is real. :shifty:

:lol:

flaming june said:

:lol: you can't hardly hear it, I only picked it up cos that part's subtitled :sexywink:

I saw him dump the water on himself and I'm like "OMG MUST POST THIS IN PLEBA NOW"

too bad there's not any shots of the smoochy scenes :sad:

omc larry

LMFAO! I haven't watched yet, but Larry did not say that!!! Did he? Oh, that's so great. All the funnier because he's, well ... a boy ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom