This Guy Is 'Sexier' Than Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I just read this funny tidbit on a web site...

Larry Mullen was voted one of Ireland's sexiest men in 1998. The top award though went to the country's former Prime Minister, Charlie Haughey-he was 73 at the time.

OK, maybe he was incredibly charismatic or something. And I guess there's that whole 'power' thing, if you're into that, but just based upon looks (and of course that's not everything in being sexy) :confused: I think Tony Blair is sexy :eek:

Here's Charlie....

haugheyc.jpg

_589664_haughey300.jpg

haughey.jpg

charles.jpg

:scratch:

:eyebrow:

I guess the voters on that poll were into older, much older, men... His attractive must be hidden somewhere :huh:

Poor Larry... I guess he wasn't sure if to be happy or sorry he made that list.

Last edited:
baaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa charlie won *snort* lol it musta been old ladies in the comp ROFL

wertsie said:

Ooh...I positively ADORE vanilla coke!

I love it! It first came out when John was visiting me...we took a roadtrip to my hometown and bought a ton to drink in the car...I drank so much, you could practically hear it sloshin' in my tummy. *lol* :D

:huh? No, Larry is WAY hotter than that guy! I am not surprised Larry was the only U2 member who made the list because in 1998 he was the only one looking hot -IMO and obviously the opinions of the voters. I don't know what the deal is with the old man. Maybe they were trying to butter him up to get some law they wanted passed or something LOL!

:no: Never has anything been so....NOT RIGHT. Well, ok, so I can think of a few things that are a little less right..but, that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is:
THAT GUY BEAT LARRY!?!? :shocked: BUT HE'S SO ........WRINKLEY and....SAGGY AND OLD!!!
Scary old ladies love to vote for sexy men, I guess. Yeesh!

i just noticed that U2002revolution's post that it looks like the barfing smilie is puking on the head of the umipressed smilie. here's another bad example of this horrible smilie combination.

:barf:
:scream:

Gina Marie said:
I just read this funny tidbit on a web site...

Larry Mullen was voted one of Ireland's sexiest men in 1998. The top award though went to the country's former Prime Minister, Charlie Haughey-he was 73 at the time.

OK, maybe he was incredibly charismatic or something. And I guess there's that whole 'power' thing, if you're into that, but just based upon looks (and of course that's not everything in being sexy) :confused: I think Tony Blair is sexy :eek:

Here's Charlie....

haugheyc.jpg

_589664_haughey300.jpg

haughey.jpg

charles.jpg

:scratch:

HUH?!! :confused:

No Freaking' way this guy could have EVER been, or still be, sexier than Larry!

..and you're right..Tony Blair is sexy! not necessarily drop-dead gorgeous, but sexy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom