this bothered me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono cooly handled that situation with class and confidence. I am again reminded of the lyrics he wrote in 'Stuck In A Moment':

"There's nothing you can throw at me
that I haven't already heard..."

Bono is extremely intelligent and well aware of the fact that as much as he is adored, he is also hated. It's an unfortunate part of fame that most celebrities experience. With a man as outspoken and forthright as Bono, he can irritate one person as much as he can inspire another .

What scares me is that someone actaully took the time to put together ,print ,manufacture AND market a t-shirt saying "Kill Bono". Why would anyone want to be any part of something so hateful?:mad:

Last edited:
Northeast said:
A while back I was looking on ebay and I found a shirt that disturbed me...I was wondering if any of you had seen it. Its black and on the front has a big pic of a gun and under the gun it says "KILL BONO". I really hate it and think its stupid......I guess they were made a while ago by some loser punk band....its just something that doestn' need to exist....:yikes:

There's another one up now, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3451770850&category=15687

:(

It bothers me too. WHY do people have to be such assholes? :mad: No matter what you like, somebody will try to find some hateful way to ruin it. :(

I have never seen that. I am disgusted by it. And with the gun on the shirt as well, its just plain wrong. I wish they would take hate stuff off of Ebay.

It's one thing to have an opinion about someone famous but to wear a shirt advocating violence towards him is sick!!! The fact that there are people so ignorant that they think something like this is funny is beyond f :censored: d up!!!:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom