think some of you guys will appreciate this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonochick is hyperventilating over here, lol ;)

Guess who we met tonight?

:drool: RYAN :drool:

We got pictures and hugs with him. :hyper: I was standing right next to him (everyone else was behind barricades) when some guy gave him a guitar, and he played a little bit for us, so that was really awesome. BC took a pic of that, so I really hope it turns out. :D

The show was fucking awesome, especially his version (haha) of Like a Virgin and his Cookie Monster singing.

:laugh: :laugh:

We're really tired now, and BC's gotta get going home, but just wanted to post our report.

:D:D

Re: bonochick is hyperventilating over here, lol ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Guess who we met tonight?

:drool: RYAN :drool:

We got pictures and hugs with him. :hyper: I was standing right next to him (everyone else was behind barricades) when some guy gave him a guitar, and he played a little bit for us, so that was really awesome. BC took a pic of that, so I really hope it turns out. :D

The show was fucking awesome, especially his version (haha) of Like a Virgin and his Cookie Monster singing.

We're really tired now, and BC's gotta get going home, but just wanted to post our report.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OH

MY

GOD

CAN'T

WAIT

FOR

TUESDAY

*EXPLODES*
:combust:

______
:wave: that is seriously awesome. congrats!!

raaaad!

holy crap you guys! cograts... that is very cool indeed! can't wait for the pic! i bet it's gonna turn out great!

:up: :up: :up: :up:

*stumbles in after a 2 hour drive home from Detroit*

Okay...I have to be up for work in about 4 hours...so I'm gonna keep this brief....

OMC, I LOVE RYAN ADAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust: I think I love him more than I love Bono!!!!!!!! :silent:

He is so friggin' cool and down to earth. April got her autograph and pic first. After he signed a few other things, he grabbed my ticket stub to sign it. I asked him if I could have my picture taken, and he said, "Sure!" So the security guard let me past the barricade. I asked him if I could hug him, and he said yes...I was already in mid-hug when I asked though! :D He gave me the biggest, tightest hug! It felt like it lasted forever!!!! :hug: Then we slipped our arms around each other for the pic. April took the pic, but the flash didn't go off. Ryan asked, "Did it take the pic all right? There was no flash!" He grabbed the camera from April and started lookin' at it...but I don't think he had a clue how to work it. :D He handed it back to April, and he posed with me for another pic!

His skin is so soft, and he smells so good, and he looks so fine!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Oh...and April and I had some driving mishaps!!!! I was drivin' a lot like Bono...we were soooooooooo lost too. :laugh: I only drove on the wrong side of the road twice though...that's not too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i saw your new sig and stuff in another thread and i was gonna say how cute it is! He's so flippin' adorable..

I scanned my ticket stub! Now we just need April to develop her film and send me the pics so I can scan them! :drool:

3357879523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345325498ot1lsi

He touched my disposable camera. ;)

Yeah...but who got to touch his ass???

And who got her ass touched???

*runs* :wave: :D

___
:wave: It was an accident, I swear!

Last edited:

He squeezed me close to him for the pic.

And he played guitar when I was the only one by him.

But, I'll let you have your moment. :p

He was facing me more when he played the guitar...

And he squeezed me close to him twice...cuz I had two pics cuz you forgot the flash on the first one...

Good thing too...cuz we were squeezin' up to each other REAL tight on the 2nd pic. ;)

Don't even get me started on the tight hug again either. :tongue: :D

Fine, you win.

:yawn:

Oh, April.........LOL

Girl, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have had the camera...and I probably wouldn't have even thought to try to meet him...I would have figured it was hopeless cuz my luck always sucks. LOL

So...if not for you...none of it would have happened.

*shoves hands in pockets, kicks blue Interference dirt*

You win, you win. :D

sq-ryan-adams-cig-blood.jpg

*can someone PM me an avatar of this one? :cute:

:scream: I'm going to murder snapfish in its sleep.
I did it, but my computer freezes when I try to upload it to snapfish.
You want I should upload it here? Otherwise I can try snapfish again later.

Class is about to begin, but I can make you an avatar when I get home, if nobody else has yet! :kiss:

I went and bought Gold and Heartbreaker today...I felt like a reject for not owning any of his CD's! :reject:

I :heart: "Sylvia Plath"...:heart: :heart:

never has this drunken-looking smile been more appropriate

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT.

I'll be straight with y'all: I'm freaking drunk. But it's WHY I'm drunk that's the real story. You see...I hung out at a bar with Ryan Adams. AND HE MIXED DRINKS FOR ME. He was mixing drinks for everyone, incorrectly according to the actual bartender. :laugh:

How did this happen? Well, ya see...I'm drunk. So you're not going to get the best answer out of me right now. Short story:

-Concert was freaking awesome. It was like he just wandered on stage and played and talked to a bunch of friends he invited over. I alternated between laughing my ass off and being mesmerized by his music.

I hung out after the show to meet him...and meet him I did. He signed my Gold liner notes. Some kindly soul told him "yeah she wants the cd signed too." And I was like "HOW DID YOU KNOW??" I got a pic with him. I got a freaking HUG for Chrissakes. After I asked him for the hug he was like "man this is a sweet gig." You know, getting hugged by hot chicks and all. ;) He was the sweetest man EVERRRR. He played somebody's cheap ass guitar for a few minutes and it was simply glorious.

-But then the real fun began. He'd said he was going to this bar on the north side. I saw him get into the cab. I saw some fans get into the cab behind him. I did the same. His crew guy paid the cab fare and we got to hang out (sorta) with Ryan freaking Adams at a bar in Chicago. He was serving everybody drinks, playing pinball, hitting on this guy's girlfriend. ;) It was freaking great. I didn't get to talk to him at the bar, but, frankly, being in his semi-drunken presence was enough for me.

Holy hot damn. I can't believe this just happened to me. Please forgive me for this drunken, rambling post, but I just had to share before I went to bed.

RYAN

I think Ryam is quickly becoming the new god of plebans

HOLY CATS, HE DID WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

:shocked: :drool: :flirt:

Yes, isn't he a great hugger? :cute:

Damn, what a cool night, Ryan the bartender!!!! :laugh: Isn't he so sweet and hilarious?

I'm so glad you had such a cool night! I'm off to develop my pics in a few! :) (Wish I had a scanner so I could show them to y'all today! :mad: )

That's awesome! :happy:

this is why i need to move to chicago NOW :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom