They can say what they want about Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cassandra said:
Seriously, I haven't found a much better antidote to a really crappy day.

Especially a crappy work day. Thanks for making it all better.:D [/B]

This is one of those aforementioned crappy work days--PLEBA helps me breathe again. :wink:

Yeah!! Finally, good idea: a PLEBA appreciation thread... we appreciate so much, but never PLEBAns!! And you know what?? I think that it is one of the first times in my life I can say: YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!! PLEBA ROCKS!!! :rockon:

And yea, I'm defenitely going to be one of those citizens of PLEBA planet!! :wink: I know for sure it is the best, sexiest :drool: :drool: and most friendly planet in the... well, not world, obviously.. universe then!!! :lol: I really love it here :)

So yeah, here it goes: THANKS!!! :applaud:

:wink: :yes: :up: Ahh yeah!1 Pleba is my fave spot here!! I can gaze for hours and it is a real pick~me~up when I need one!! And U do have the best pics!!Thank U to all!:bow:

PLEBA always makes me feel normal :wink:

I love that place - I discovered it about 3 years ago I think and am more a lurker than poster. but every now and then I come out and post a bit - just like currently - not enough to get noticed - but just enough to feel involved
:dance:
h00ray for PLEBA and a big :applaud: to the respect and love that radiates from this place!

:up:

hay said:
I agree with all of you, Pleba is great, and Pleban's are all very welcoming, nice and funny :heart:

I agree! I never have a problem here asking for pic no matter how old or new the pic is..One of these gals will have it!!!:dancing: U2Granny has the best Bono pics...And SadGirl has awesome Adam pics!!! I love those gals:wave:

And yea, I'm defenitely going to be one of those citizens of PLEBA planet!! :wink: I know for sure it is the best, sexiest :drool: :drool: and most friendly planet in the... well, not world, obviously.. universe then!!! :lol: I really love it here :)
I'm not going to planet pleba unless the only men allowed are Bono. Bono and Bono clones. No look-alikes :madspit: no cosmetic surgery Bonos :madspit: just Bono and his clones :drool: :wink: I have spoken. :|

BONO'ppetit said:
I'm not going to planet pleba unless the only men allowed are Bono. Bono and Bono clones. No look-alikes :madspit: no cosmetic surgery Bonos :madspit: just Bono and his clones :drool: :wink: I have spoken. :|

Sounds quite reasonable!..but to be fair you need the Edgies, Larrys and the Adams on this PLEBA planet too...oh and since we might all end up with a clone of our fav guy (No sharing!)....I want my own Bono!!:hyper:

Edited to say:Um like i said I want my own Bono and The Edge!...."yeah I'm that greedy!:evil:"

BonoFox1 said:

Sounds quite reasonable!..but to be fair you need the Edgies, Larrys and the Adams on this PLEBA planet too...oh and since we might all end up with a clone of our fav guy (No sharing!)....I want my own Bono!!:hyper:

Edited to say:Um like i said I want my own Bono and The Edge!...."yeah I'm that greedy!:evil:"
Oh. But of course. It wouldn't be Pleba without them, would it? Women who try to steal other's Bonos, Larrys, Edges or Adams will be sentenced to Paul for 30 days. Well we can't have planet pleba without a Paul and there wont' be enough of the boys to go around so Paul has to get his fair share *somehow*. Btw, I can have a Bono AND an Adam--since I thought of the concept and all.
nervous.gif

BONO'ppetit said:
Oh. But of course. It wouldn't be Pleba without them, would it? Women who try to steal other's Bonos, Larrys, Edges or Adams will be sentenced to Paul for 30 days. Well we can't have planet pleba without a Paul and there wont' be enough of the boys to go around so Paul has to get his fair share *somehow*. Btw, I can have a Bono AND an Adam--since I thought of the concept and all.
nervous.gif

The punishment will be PAUL?? YIKES!!!!::yikes: OMG!! I know for sure that I'm going to behave!!!....

Lemonboy said:
I always wonder howcome there isn't more guys in PLEBA....:scratch:
Probably because 90% of the threads are just for :drool:ing over the guys. :wink:
(Not that you can't join in if you wish -- Everyone's welcome as far as I'm concerned.)

Hell if people are gonna be greedy then I want one of each. :giggle: :evil: :lol: But if I have to choose of course I'd take Edge. :D

Russty Cat said:
Hell if people are gonna be greedy then I want one of each. :giggle: :evil: :lol: But if I have to choose of course I'd take Edge. :D

we get to choose who we want in Planet Pleba?!:hyper: ooooh I'll take a dozen Bono's please:drool:

i want'em all
and then I can pick'em according to my mood
and I do not have to decide since I find to like them equally nowadays (started of with the Edge) and would not want to moss any of them :hug:

I'd like to add my fondest appreciation for you PLEBA ladies. I am not a regular poster but do lurk from time to time here. Thanks to all of you, my computer hard drive is full of wonderful Bono pictures. :drool:

PLEBA is a happy place to be. Thanks for keeping it that way.

(and I'd like a Bono and Larry to go, please. Thanks. :wink: )

PLEBA is wonderful place! Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to post pics, well actually i don't even have a photo account, but you ladies post the most beautiful pictures of our 4 guys! :drool: Thanks!

PLEBAns are definitely a fun bunch & great photos! :laugh:
Thanks! Will there be enough Flybonos to go around?
I'm SOooo in!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom