There's a guy where I work who looks like Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK, maybe he isn't QUITE as hot, but he does resemble our favorite drummer - his face, hair color, even his hairstyle are sort of like Larry's. And I didn't even notice it until the other day, even though he's worked there quite a while. Maybe it didn't strike me right away because he doesn't dress like Larry (I guess Larry's attire wouldn't exactly fit in with our dress code at work, LOL!) Also, I don't see him that much because I work in a different department. I've never even spoken to him.

Why can't he work where I work! There's not one single hot guy there and it sucks! :angry:

Hey, try snapping a pic and posting it here :D

OK, that might be a little bit awkward, but there must be a way :sexywink:

Yeah, snapping a picture would be kind of awkward. With my luck I'd probably get sued/fired for sexual harassment or something. Plus I'm so computer illiterate I don't even know how to post pictures.

There are only a couple of good-looking guys in the entire building where I work - and they ALL work in other departments so I don't see much of them. Oh, well, I guess it's less distracting this way.

flaming june said:
Why can't he work where I work! There's not one single hot guy there and it sucks! :angry:

Me too ... all the guys here are very nice, but they are either married, too old, gay or they are Patrick (he's a nice, but weird guy)

JessicaAnn said:

Me too ... all the guys here are very nice, but they are either married, too old, gay or they are Patrick (he's a nice, but weird guy)

OMG! I think we work in the same place and have never met! J/K, it's just that it sounds so much like my workplace... except my Patrick is called Jose. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAH LARRY LOOKALIKE

Im totally in love with this guy who works in a cafe in town (maddie if u see this its clements facing the central lib...god i hope he doesnt come to PLEBA he'll know im his stalker lol) and hes LARRYS TWIN i thought he was aboot 23 but hes only 19!!!! and he has brown hair and phawr hes just hot and yummy he knows i love him eerytime i get coffee or speak to him i blush or spill it all over myself....hes *that* hot and i never blush BUT he plays the guitar (very well!) my kurt cobain lookalike friend told me :D

I have a LARRY at work!!
Literally, his name is LARRY!
His last name isn't "mullen" though, and I don't think he's a junior.
But, he's pretty cute, and if he had to resemble one of the guys, it'd definitely be Larry!!!
He's very cute, very MOOBYLICIOUS
:larry: :larry: :larry:

This is bizarre! I had no idea there were so many Larry-clones out there. Come to think of it, the Larry-clone at my workplace is kinda grumpy too. I've never seen him smile.

(Insert X-Files or Twilight Zone theme music here).

Actually, come to think of it, my cousin kind of looks like Larry ... when Larry had longer hair (Zoo TV Era).

My cousin, however is not snarly ...

Back
Top Bottom