The Word magazine scans!Yippeee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks MrsDarcy for the wonderful scans of this article but my internet connection being as slow as it is and coz someone is obviously doing some hotlinking, I can't read the last two pages!?!:huh: Just two red crosses!!:(

Last edited:
I have dialup and I got a few red crosses too, but I right clicked them and then they loaded fine; does that help??

MrsDarcy, just don't tell your mother I don't even clean my own oven!:wink:

Mrs Darcy *wink* Where did you get the mag? D'ya think WHSmith would have it if I went down there? They never have nowt!

(Hi and hugs by the way!! :D)

chickadee said:
Mrs Darcy *wink* Where did you get the mag? D'ya think WHSmith would have it if I went down there? They never have nowt!

(Hi and hugs by the way!! :D)

Yoohooo!:wave: Yep I got mine from WH Smith, and I know some random newsagents are selling it too.

MrsDarcy said:

Yoohooo!:wave: Yep I got mine from WH Smith, and I know some random newsagents are selling it too.

I was in there today and forgot all about it! I got your texts by the way, sorry for no credit but hope we will speak soooon! :D

For the Conan skit they said Edge was looking for blueberry syrup. Wasn't it Boo Berry cereal? Or did all on Interference hear that wrong?!? :laugh: I happened to be eating Boo Berry cereal while he said that :love:

Hey Mrs.Darcy, Anychance of sending me a copy of that Magazine?? will pay magazine, postage ect...(just asking)..
Uless anyone knows if it is also on sale in the States, I already looked in Barnes and Noble and they did not carry it but they did have the ODE mag with Bono on the cover and I got that one...

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Hey Mrs.Darcy, Anychance of sending me a copy of that Magazine?? will pay magazine, postage ect...(just asking)..
Uless anyone knows if it is also on sale in the States, I already looked in Barnes and Noble and they did not carry it but they did have the ODE mag with Bono on the cover and I got that one...

If you still want the mag drop me an email and I'll try getting it for ya! It's very worthwhile having :drool:

alib_u2@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom